Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Game Progress Lost

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:24 pm
Hello,

This is ticket ID 20933151.  On Sunday, August 30, I got a new phone and my game progress was lost; I was taken back to the tutorial.  I had made in-game purchases on July 1 and 25, and so I contacted game support with all my information to get my progress back.  On September 1, I got a response.  I realize now that that was extraordinarily fast.  I wrote back immediately and got another response on September 3, again, very quick turn around.  I followed the instructions given and responded as quickly as I could that day.  Given how quickly things had gone, I thought surely I'd be back online by the end of the Tower Challenge so that I could get Ralph - pretty much my only goal for that event (and I already had the coins to afford him).  It's now September 11 and I haven't heard anything; the next email should fix the problem I'm having and restore my game.  I haven't even gotten a response from the normally very quick moderaters on the forum, and I have missed out on my chance to participate in the Tower Challenge.  I'm quite disappointed.  Has everyone disappeared?  Is this a vacation week at Gameloft?  I was told by a moderater to expect 3-5 days between responses.  We're now outside that time.  If we had been inside it, I would have been able to participate in the Challenge.  Can someone please update me?  The silence is really the thing that kills me.  When I can at least reach a person, I feel like progress is being made, albeit slowly.  It seems like maybe the support staff answering these tickets has too big of a caseload at a time - it would almost be better if I just hadn't heard until I could get day-of responses from support staff.  I know you're all working really hard; it seems like perhaps this isn't organized very well from the top.  I really do appreciate any help I can get, as this is the first game in my life I've spent real money on.  Thank you for your attention.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Game Progress Lost

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:31 pm
You are not alone. There are lots of people on this forum, and maybe lots more that do not post here, that have contacted Gameloft Customer Care for problems that they have with losing progress before and during the last (Gord) TC.

I would have had completed it before stage 3 was over if the game did not lose my progress.

I have not have as much down time as you have had. I only lost six (6) days. But when they "found" my last save state, it lost my TC progress for Stage 2 and no way to finish to get Gord with that lost time and progress/items.

Hope that they can solve yours and others game problems soon.

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:58 pm
I have still had no response since Sept 3.  I have checked my spam folder.  Ticket ID 20933151.  Please help!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:43 am
I think that they have had so many people having lost progress and problems lately that they are swamped.

Not know why it takes so long to at least get a reply with something like "We are looking into your issue".

At least people would know that they have received your message.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Progress Lost

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:30 pm
Your ticket is being checked as we speak, @DollyParoo! Thanks so much for all your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:16 pm
Thank you so much for letting me know someone is looking into it!  I am still awaiting an email. I appreciate your help.
no avatar

Mabs

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:04 pm
Hola tambien perdi mi progreso cambie de mi celular iphone a computadora microsoft
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:36 pm
I finally got most of my progress back. Still lost part of the last TC items tho.

Only took almost 2 weeks to get it tho.

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:09 am
Hi, Burlyman!  I have been waiting for 3 weeks - 2 of them between the last response I got and today.  :-|   Tell me, did customer care replace anything that you lost?  I am really hoping they will give me a chance to get Ralph, The Internet, and the Snow White Chest that I missed today. :-(  But honestly, I was just so relieved to even get a response from Joy on here today!  I'm starting to worry something is irreparably wrong with my account and that's what is taking so long to get an email response.
no avatar

Mark David Johnson

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:59 pm
How are often does this happen? I've lost all happiness three times in the past month. Always after being at max.