Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: TC progress erased!!!

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:45 am
Have you checked your spam section?

I usually have had to wait only at the most two days. I usually send an email and have an answer usually the next morning.

Still working on resolving a couple issues tho.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:35 am
Burlyman wrote:
Have you checked your spam section?

Yes I have checked the spam section. Nothing there.
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 am
If your player ID doesn't appear on the top left corner of the loading screen, then it means either some game files in LocalState or your credential in Windows Vault has been corrupted.

You can join the community Discord server (http://dmk.gg/) and chat with me (TSY#0001) since writing back and forward through the forum is a bit inconvenient for me to get to the bottom of this ID issue as well as not being able to watch ads.
Burlyman wrote:
I have. And sent them more issues I have been having with the game after getting most of my progress back.

When I wrote to them about how my user id does not show up completely on the loading screen and credits scroll and not being able to play video ads I got a reply back that had nothing to do with those items:

"Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

I'm sorry about the issue you are facing.

After checking your case, we see you properly recovered your progress.

Please let us know if your problem is now fixed."

I responded back about not being able to play on the desktop synched up with the laptop version again. See what my next reply will be.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

TC progress erased!!!

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:18 pm
@Harry Hook I've forwarded your ticket and I expect you'll have an answer soon!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:45 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Harry Hook I've forwarded your ticket and I expect you'll have an answer soon!

Joy

Yes, thank you, Joy. I got a reply. They asked for my player ID which I gave them so please just forward my ticket once more. I am very grateful to you. Have a great day!!! 🤗

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

TC progress erased!!!

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:49 pm
I'm on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:48 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
I'm on it!

Joy

Thanks, Joy but unfortunately I have to bug you again to do the same thing and I am sure that will be the last time for this ticket. I got the rest of the lost items back except one very important one. So thank you!!!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:31 am
Also thanks to Ivon I got Kitty Balloon Stand and 2 epic blueprints. I was gonna get the comfy costume too but instead, they accidentally sent me Cinderella not the costume and that is why I need my ticket forwarded. Thanks so much, Joy!!!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:03 am
Still no reply.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

TC progress erased!!!

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:06 pm
I'm on it! <3

Joy