Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

TC progress erased!!!

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:22 am
Thank you all for submitting the tickets! The agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to tell them exactly what you've missed and lost!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: TC progress erased!!!

Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:24 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thank you all for submitting the tickets! The agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please don't hesitate to tell them exactly what you've missed and lost!

Joy

Thank you Joy!!! Now all I have to do is wait.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:27 pm
I have sent messages. It seems that there have been a lot of people having problems with lost progress.

Gameloft should give us all that lost progress, that are supposedly not able to fix, due to "technological reasons" compensation for the time lost that we had with this problem.

I would have had Gord before the TC was over until the game cause me to lose all my progress. But not able to get it once I got a save state back that they "found" on their server.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:26 am
I still didn't get a reply. Normally whenever I had an issue I would get an answer by the time the calendar refreshes and now more than 12 hours but nothing.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:03 pm
After emailing back and forth since Thursday, 09/10/2020, Gameloft gave me Gord and all the calendar "prizes" that I would have gotten if my game had not been unable to play for 6 days.

I still have a couple issues for them that I am waiting to hear back on.

1) I am unable to play ads
2) When I log in, the main screen and credits, do not show my complete user id.
3) When I try to play on my desktop pc again, I am at a screen to start a brand new game. Waiting to hear how to sync my laptop with my desktop again.

Maybe I head back from them before you because I started my Customer Care emails over a week ago, 09/04/2020?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:37 am
Burlyman wrote:
After emailing back and forth since Thursday, 09/10/2020, Gameloft gave me Gord and all the calendar "prizes" that I would have gotten if my game had not been unable to play for 6 days.

I still have a couple issues for them that I am waiting to hear back on.

1) I am unable to play ads
2) When I log in, the main screen and credits, do not show my complete user id.
3) When I try to play on my desktop pc again, I am at a screen to start a brand new game. Waiting to hear how to sync my laptop with my desktop again.

Maybe I head back from them before you because I started my Customer Care emails over a week ago, 09/04/2020?

I am happy that you got what you needed. I started my emails with them 3 days ago and today it is Sunday so I am guessing I might get a reply on Monday or Tuesday.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:13 am
Their reply was basically "try another connection."

I have yet to try to connect the desktop version yet to see if I can get that to work. Hope if I try it, I not lose progress again.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

TC progress erased!!!

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:05 pm
I'm happy that the main problem was already solved for you, @Burlyman! Make sure to keep our agents updated on your tickets for the other issues you're having!

@Harry Hook I'm confident they'll reach you out shortly too! Thanks so much for your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:47 am
I have. And sent them more issues I have been having with the game after getting most of my progress back.

When I wrote to them about how my user id does not show up completely on the loading screen and credits scroll and not being able to play video ads I got a reply back that had nothing to do with those items:

"Thank you for contacting Gameloft Customer Care.

I'm sorry about the issue you are facing.

After checking your case, we see you properly recovered your progress.

Please let us know if your problem is now fixed."

I responded back about not being able to play on the desktop synched up with the laptop version again. See what my next reply will be.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:47 am
Still no reply. I will get another ticket since there is some problem with this one but now I won't be able to give proof.

Edit: Just got a ticket and my ticket ID is 21020341 and I know that I shouldn't have made another ticket and that I will get a reply in 3-5 working days but please I need a reply. Thanks!!!