Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

You are lucky.

I lost my progress and gameplay on 09/04/2020. Did not get back my progress until 09/10/2020. But this was only current until 09/03/2020. I lost six days or gameplay.

I had completed stages one and two. And was working my way unto stage three early.

I would have Gord early if this had not happened.

When they "found" a save state in their database, was a good thing and bad. I had not lost all the characters, etc that I had. But I did lose my stage two completion and did not have enough tokens, etc to complete all I needed to get Gord.

I used up all 42 of my hot chocolates and over 100 diamonds of my own to get almost everything I could to get him. I am still 9 unicorn tokens and 3000 Maleficent tokens short due to the problem with the game losing my progress.

As I have seen on here there are a lot of people that have lost progress, tokens, etc about the same time for some reason.

Not everyone of them can be a players fault. Something had to have happened "behind the scenes." Wonder what Gameloft will, or if, say about that.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Maleficent Coins & Refresh Tokens

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:28 am
Thank you all for submitting the Customer Care forms!

Our Kingdom agents will get back to you as soon as possible. Please make sure to tell them exactly what you've missed and lost!
Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Lost Maleficent Coins & Refresh Tokens

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:41 pm
I do not think that people have much patience after losing all that they had worked for in the last (Gord) TC.

I for one, had completed the first two stages, before they ended. And was starting to work on stage 3 to earn tokens to get the Unicorn ones to get Gord. But after losing my progress, and being told by Gameloft that there was no way to get my progress back since the stages had closed and not able to do anything else due to "technical reasons."

I have told the agents that have contacted me about what I lost, and was told that there was nothing that they could due to a problem with the game. So there is no way to get Gord even tho I would have had the character during that TC.

Even after getting some of my lost progress back after them finding a save state on their server somewhere. I got back my stage one. But lost everything I had from stage two. And had to use all of my hot chocolates and over 100 of my own diamonds and still was not able to get enough or had enough to get the character.
no avatar

cboydrn

Apple (iOS)

Same thing happened to me with 1 hour left in the challenge so no chance for customer service to fix it. I just lost it all. Soooooo mad
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

I contacted Customer Care and after emails back and forth for about a week, they ended up giving me Gord and other things I lost when the game had problems.

Have you kept in contact with them to see what they say?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:22 pm
Yes, please make sure to keep a close communication with our agents. They will definitely help you out as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

A lot of people have lost progress from the last TC. Took me almost a week to get part of what I had lost.

Still not got everything back I lost. But getting Gord is better than nothing. Not sure why it took almost 7 days to find a save file on the servers.

And not know why they can not answer my other problems that I have send them emails about.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:03 pm
Thank you for your feedback, Burlyman! I'm happy to learn from your other comments that the team replied with the troubleshooting steps for your Player ID and Ads Videos issues. I'm also curious, if closing and reopening the game before watching Ads, does the trick here.

Keep me in the loop,

Joy

no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Lost Maleficent Coins & Refresh Tokens

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:41 pm
They worked finally today. Too almost 2 weeks to get them to though.

Closing the game and reopening it never worked for me.  

Had to almost start a brand new game to get them to work on my desktop. Once entering my age I could pick from level 1 or the level 58 game status that I was at.

Not tried to play on my laptop to see if they work there as well. But not want to risk picking the wrong save file and losing progress again.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:36 pm
Thanks so much for your input! <3

Joy