Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

tpeter

Google Play (Android)

Re: Game not opening after system update

Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:55 pm
I sent in a ticket (id #20948957) on Tuesday 9/1 when the game crashed at loading.  Received the ticket number on 9/2.  Posted here on 9/10.  I haven't heard anything more from anyon.  It is frustrating to hear no response for this long when I am following the procedure to get technical help.  I do not have social media and cannot connect that way.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:18 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Burlyman For Windows 10, if you have your game backed up with a social media account, you can use the Reset function from the App Settings on your laptop/PC.

It states that "The app's data will be reset"

Does this mean that I will be able to run the game and log into my Microsft account and get all my progress back?
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:24 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Burlyman For Windows 10, if you have your game backed up with a social media account, you can use the Reset function from the App Settings on your laptop/PC.

The reset function states that if I reset the game, data will be lost.

I have already had that happen on my dekstop version.  It even changed my userid on that version than the one I have been using for a long time.  And the day that I lost my progress was the day that this happend.

If I reset the game then log into my Microsoft account where I have been saving my progress will bring everything back after a reset?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game not opening after system update

Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:56 pm
@Thaliel Thanks so much for the Player ID. I assume it's mdc:e2gh33? <3 If you're trying now to open a new ticket, do you still have problems?
@tpeter Thanks so much for letting me know about it! I've highlighted your ticket!
@Burlyman If you are connected with a social media account, you should be able to re-link your progress. But since you've previously had issues with the progress, I'd let our Customer Care team look closer into what you're reporting, if it's indeed an issue or not.

Thank you,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:08 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Thaliel Thanks so much for the Player ID. I assume it's mdc:e2gh33? <3 If you're trying now to open a new ticket, do you still have problems?
@tpeter Thanks so much for letting me know about it! I've highlighted your ticket!
@Burlyman If you are connected with a social media account, you should be able to re-link your progress. But since you've previously had issues with the progress, I'd let our Customer Care team look closer into what you're reporting, if it's indeed an issue or not.

Thank you,
Joy

No, it's mdc:e2ghee

Ny phone keeps reminding me to update the firmware and I simply refuse because I want to keep the game
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:25 pm
Joy -

I took almost 2 weeks but I can finally get back on my desktop game like before all of this started. Took many multiple emails back and forth to get it tho.

Still never did get all that I have lost tho.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:18 pm
Still nothing at my sister's side, all we have is a ticket id now : 21008003
no avatar

TSY

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:07 pm
I'd suggest using BlueStacks to continue playing DMK temporarily. This issue is related to EMUI 10 and not about your game account, so I'm afraid CC won't probably be able to help with this.

Meanwhile, try downgrading to EMUI 9 using the following method:
https://www.huaweiupdate.com/downgrade-emui-10-to-emui-9-1
https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/hisuite
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:29 pm
What is bluestacks? Also, a downgrade is way too complicated for a standard user to perform without permanently breaking something.

It's weird that you claim emui 10 to be responsible when it is only the specific version 10.0.290. I myself have absolutely no problems with 10.0.249
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:17 am
Still no solution to this. Meaning hundreds of users who use a huawei phone cannot play