Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Game not opening after system update

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:36 am
My sister's phone just performed an update and ever since then, dmk won't load any more.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Game not opening after system update

Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:24 am
Did you submit a ticket thru Customer Care about this?
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:39 pm
I did , but did not receive any reply so far. Not even the standard "we received your request" automated response. But I can see a few more people with the same problem posting in the comments on Google play store
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:11 am
Mine opens, but can be very slow between Checking and Loading.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:13 pm
Hi Kingdomers! Usually clearing the cache of the app, restarting the device, and having some more free memory, helps with this. Please keep me updated!

@Thaliel From which device is your sister playing the game? As for the automated email that didn't come through, have you also checked the Spam/Junk folder too? Or have you received an error message when submitting the form?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:42 am
And just how do I "clear the cache of the app" when playing on a Windows 10 laptop and desktop?

All of the problems seem to have happened to me and other players around 09/04/2020.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:30 pm
We are both using the huawei p30 lite. I just lucky because I deactivated automatic updates before firmware 10.0.290 could be installed. Clearing cache, disconnecting internet etc haven't worked at all.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:32 am
and now I can't even post on my phone because it always says "You are not authorized to view this forum"

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:28 pm
@Burlyman For Windows 10, if you have your game backed up with a social media account, you can use the Reset function from the App Settings on your laptop/PC.

@Thalile Indeed there were some Forum issues yesterday, things should be running smoothly now. Do let me know if you continue to see something not properly working, forum wise.
Can you share your sister's Player ID with me?
Or have you tried again submitting a Customer Care ticket on her behalf? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm
My sister's id is e2ghee.
It really seems this issue is related to the huawei firmware 10.0.290