Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

wdwgeek

Windows PC

Event Currency

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:28 am
Two minutes ago, Ireceived one gem in exchange for my event currency.  Since stage 2 starts tomorrow, I will not be happy for lose over 3,000 points that I could use for items.  My User Id is:  2566:asa:084g

Thank you

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Event Currency

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:51 pm
Looks like you need our Customer Care team's help, @wdwgeek. Our agents will be able to help you out 🙂 so please reach us out this way: Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

wdwgeek

Windows PC

Re: Event Currency

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:37 pm
I appreciate your response but I can't find where to submit a ticket. So frustrated
no avatar

wdwgeek

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:44 pm
I figured it out. Bad timing with the event going on. I lost over 3000+ event currency.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:37 pm
I had the same problem just right now (once again). I lost about 11400 Event currency and 13 refreshing cups. Part 1 is wrongly marked as lost. Now I have no chance to get Gord any more and I already played a lot to get him...
I alredy asked customer care for help. Usually it takes several weeks for customer care to answer and usually the help is not what you asked for (you have to send a lot of screenshots to explain the problem, if not they will write you something like: we could not see any problem, have fun while playing...).
Problems like this happen nearly in every event. This is very frustrating. Please fix the real problem and ensure this not to happen again!

Ticket-ID: 20943311
[#RBY-61966-563]
no avatar

wdwgeek

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:54 pm
I totally agree with the lack of assistance.  I have been playing since day one but after this, I think that I am done.  It's no longer fun to watch everything just disappear right as I was about to play.
no avatar

wdwgeek

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:55 pm
Not sure it will help with anyone looking but my ticket id is:  20943105

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Event Currency

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:02 pm
Thanks so much for opening up tickets for your issues. They've both been highlighted and our agents will reach out to you ASAP!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:26 pm
pimufia wrote:
I had the same problem just right now (once again). I lost about 11400 Event currency and 13 refreshing cups. Part 1 is wrongly marked as lost. Now I have no chance to get Gord any more and I already played a lot to get him...
I alredy asked customer care for help. Usually it takes several weeks for customer care to answer and usually the help is not what you asked for (you have to send a lot of screenshots to explain the problem, if not they will write you something like: we could not see any problem, have fun while playing...).
Problems like this happen nearly in every event. This is very frustrating. Please fix the real problem and ensure this not to happen again!

[#RBY-61966-563]

After more then one week there is still no answer from customer service or any help. Please give me back my event currency, lost refreshing cups, succes in part 1, gifts from missing/crashing chests - or just give me Gord and I ll be finde.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:18 pm
pimufia wrote:

[#RBY-61966-563]

After more then one week there is still no answer from customer service or any help. Please give me back my event currency, lost refreshing cups, succes in part 1, gifts from missing/crashing chests - or just give me Gord and I ll be finde.

If I had not lost my results from chapter 1 (over 11 K) I would now own Gord (at the moment almoust 26 K). There was still no answer from Customer Care (Ticket at 09 01 2020). As I coud read in the forum others got their event currency ans refreshig cups back within one day. Is this because my ticket was written in German and not English? Or are there any other reasons why Customer Care usually needs serveral weeks to answer) By the way: answers mostly show, that the Agent does not spek German but uses a translation programm. Would it help to switch language? Is there any chance, to get my Results back an receive Gord? I am really frustrated and disappointet.