Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Re: Event Currency

Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:09 pm
pimufia wrote:
I had the same problem just right now (once again). I lost about 11400 Event currency and 13 refreshing cups. Part 1 is wrongly marked as lost. Now I have no chance to get Gord any more and I already played a lot to get him...
I alredy asked customer care for help. Usually it takes several weeks for customer care to answer and usually the help is not what you asked for (you have to send a lot of screenshots to explain the problem, if not they will write you something like: we could not see any problem, have fun while playing...).
Problems like this happen nearly in every event. This is very frustrating. Please fix the real problem and ensure this not to happen again!

Ticket-ID: 20943311
[#RBY-61966-563]

After more then one week there is still no answer from customer service or any help. Please give me back my event currency, lost refreshing cups, succes in part 1, gifts from missing/crashing chests - or just give me Gord and I ll be finde.

If I had not lost my results from chapter 1 (over 11 K) I would now own Gord (at the moment almoust 26 K). There was still no answer from Customer Care (Ticket at 09 01 2020). As I coud read in the forum others got their event currency ans refreshig cups back within one day. Is this because my ticket was written in German and not English? Or are there any other reasons why Customer Care usually needs serveral weeks to answer) By the way: answers mostly show, that the Agent does not spek German but uses a translation programm. Would it help to switch language? Is there any chance, to get my Results back an receive Gord? I am really frustrated and disappointet.

Now the event ended whithout any help from Customer Care (ticket from 09 01 2020!). I did not get my currency back or anything else. I could not afford Gord and had bad results in the Leatherbord (not enough refreshing cups). This is very frustrating!!!!
Please give me Gord and the missing diamonds.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:15 am
Now I am waiting for three weeks and still there is still no answer from cusomer care. I am really sad, because there is no help at all. This is not customer CARE, this is customer SCARE.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Event Currency

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:34 pm
Your case was highlighted, @pimufia! An agent will assist you ASAP!

jOY
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Mark David Johnson

Windows PC

Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:48 pm
Just lost my snowwhite chest :(
Got the milestone but the chest didn't show up.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Event Currency

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:58 am
Let me know if closing and re-opening the game helps with this @ Mark David Johnson. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

JLT

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:18 pm
I've lost about 30 trophies over this event due to event not loading at game start up. i log in collect from everything and none of my trophies and counted because the event box is not at bottom of screen ... this has happened several times ... i've even spent gems trying to make up for them only to have them not count as well because i forget to make sure that silly box is up.. spent 16 gems today to speed up characters and none counted towards progress.. this is bull **** ... i would have had that final attraction chest is not for this bug. please give me my rightfully eared but lost due to trophy glitch... thank you
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:18 pm
For some reason the Windows version of this game seems to be having a lot of issues.

Just the one for iOS did. They had to postpone the last TC because of it.
no avatar

pimufia

Windows PC

Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:05 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Your case was highlighted, @pimufia! An agent will assist you ASAP!

jOY

Thanks, but still there was no reaction... :-(