Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Help needed by a Kingdomer

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:48 am
IceAngelPrincess wrote:
Awwwwwwww Harry! Thank you, but I been having connection issues with the game all night so finally I got fed up, uninstalled and reinstalled, it went to load my lvl 21 cloud save, when it went thru the load process my Game ID matched my lvl 21 game but alas! I was robbed....it reset my entire game AGAIN Im just hopping it doesn't take another 4 months to get my game back. Hope you are doing well Harry :)

Did you try connecting to Microsoft? I sure hope you get your game back soon. All of that wait and then this. I know the frustration. I am now on Level 27. A long way to go since I was on Level 35+ in my last game. I am doing well and hope it's the same with you.  :D :D :D
Also why don't you join in General Discussion that way we can talk more about stuff.
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:37 pm
General Discussion?  What topic do I go for that?

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:00 am
IceAngelPrincess wrote:
General Discussion?  What topic do I go for that?

Above the Bugs and Issues there is a section Back to Forum. Click that and it will show you three divisions. News and Announcements, General discussion and Bugs and Issues. Choose whichever option you need and that's it.
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:45 am
Oh ok lol I never paid attention heh.....

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Help needed by a Kingdomer

Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:07 pm
It' so nice that you're keeping in touch with each other. The Discussions sub-Forum is the best place for you to share ideas and initiate new discussions with the entire community.
Keep me in the loop if your tickets need some help from my side.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:49 am
Thanks Joy but no help needed just yet.  :D

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Help needed by a Kingdomer

Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:51 am
😊😊😊
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

IcePrincessAngel

Windows PC

Connection Issues, serious ones..........

Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:56 am
My game kept gettin stuck at the no connection screen tonight so I uninstalled and reinstalled since that is how I fixed this isse the last time it happened.  But that did not work, PLEASE Help.  I can't access the game version, my Player ID or anything.  My back up is for my Microsoft account which is LadyVampire1971@msn.com

IcePrincessAngel

Windows PC

Re: Connection Issues

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:57 am
Still can't play my game :(  Im frustrated and angry because of all the time I've lost in game.  I feel lost without my Magic Kingdoms game guys PLEASE HELP ME!  I am goin thru game withdrawal LOL

IcePrincessAngel

Windows PC

Re:Connection Issues serious ones

Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:31 am
Is anyone monitoring this section right now? It's been 3 days since I posted and have not been able to get on my game and I getting alot irritated.