Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Help needed by a Kingdomer

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:50 pm
A Kingdomer Poke'master needs help. Progress got erased and is now level one. I told him or her to post all the details here. Hope you can help Joy.

Ticket ID: 20801397

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:18 pm
Thanks so much, Harry Hook!

One of our agents will reach him out shortly!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Help needed by a Kingdomer

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:43 pm
No problem Joy. As much as I love seeing others problems solved. I really want mine to be solved too. It's been over two weeks and I have not received a reply. I posted this in the Customer Care Ticket ID post you created but you have not checked them yet.

Ticket ID 1: 20736777
Ticket ID 2: 20812905

Both are for different problems. Hope you can solve them soon.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:01 am
Thank you for letting me know, Harry Hook! Already forwarded them! 😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:30 am
Thank you so much!!!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Thank you for letting me know, Harry Hook! Already forwarded them! 😊

Joy

I got a reply for both tickets. In the first one I did not get enough compensation. 15 gems is most definitely not enough for a problem whhich causes a loss of so much time. My characters tasks which I set for the night cost 152 gems to skip. This happened two times so a total of 304 gems. Happened to Buzz and Woody for a 60 gem task. The characters who were challenging the tower got kicked out. I play on one device only. That is just ugh. A total loss of 372 gems. Since I didn't actually use that much gems I shouldn't get that much but at least give me a fair amount. Still I thank you for helping me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:38 am
Thank you too, Harry Hook!

If you still have questions for our agents, make sure to reply to their email.🤗

Joy

no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:06 am
Harry, It took me nearly 4 MONTHS to get my game back. I lost so much time and magic and gems because of it, not to mention the characters and Concession stands and stuff...........But I just restarted, kept in touch with Joy and GL and they finally had to get the Developers involved to locate the game data, and I stopped logging into FB now I only use my Microsoft account to log in for game storage. All is well again with me, except like 6 of my purchases that I made with real money are still missing, ope that will be resolved soon also.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:02 am
Joy the second they replied to me I was there and replied back to them but no reply. I will stay happy this time with these 15 gems 'cause I didn't deserve a very huge amount but the trouble I went through for this was definitely not worth it. Three weeks wait and 15 gems is pathetic and I am sure you would agree.

IceAngelPrincess nice to talk to you again. I read all of your posts and am happy you got your game back. Good luck and have a happy time playing now.
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:35 am
Awwwwwwww Harry! Thank you, but I been having connection issues with the game all night so finally I got fed up, uninstalled and reinstalled, it went to load my lvl 21 cloud save, when it went thru the load process my Game ID matched my lvl 21 game but alas! I was robbed....it reset my entire game AGAIN Im just hopping it doesn't take another 4 months to get my game back. Hope you are doing well Harry :)