Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

lilmoc29@gmail.com

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

1

Re: Chest rewards

Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:15 pm
I just purchased a legendary Nightmare before christmas chest normally whenever I pruchase any legendary chest ill get a few characters , attraction or concession out of any legendary chest I pay for and this time when I clicked on the 6 chests I got one character and the other 5 chest  were all evil benches!!!
no avatar

Burlyman

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

163

Re: Chest rewards

Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:56 pm
Nothing new about that. You can see what percentage chance you will have to get what is in each chest.

Most of the "good" items have a lower % compared to the items that we really want.

For example.  If you want the HM headband concession from a sapphire chest.  You spend 100 gems for each chest.  And only have a 1.64% chance of getting it.  And a 98.36% change of not getting it.
no avatar

Superkimothy

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1

Re: Chest rewards

Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:03 pm
I paid £9.99 for the Star Wars chests and was rewarded with 6 lightsaber concessions. I've previously paid the same amount for Winnie The Pooh and was rewarded with decorations. There's zero incentive when the pre-determined prize from each chest isn't anything decent. I've played this game for years and frankly I'm losing interest especially when those of us who pay real money aren't rewarded.
no avatar

snowmaple20@gmail.com

Junior Member

Google Play (Android)
Posts

1

Re: Chest rewards

Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:47 am
I watched ads, but there is no reward. Is there anything wrong?
My ID:apa:10417f
no avatar

Zaanse

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

1

Re: Chest rewards

Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:44 pm
I received a consession in the calendar reward streak. But when I want to place it in the kingdom it is gone. Where can I get the consession back?
no avatar

Ire_

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

2

Re: Chest rewards

Sat Jan 02, 2021 1:37 am
There's a bug on the chest, the ads for gems, and the zapphire chests of the event keeps disapperaing. Ads won't start thus making me lose the rewards.
no avatar

lowinraven

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

1

Hi I'm new , but I purchased the event package 1 Namaari Bundle that contains Namaari and some matierals within. I purchased it two times thinking the first was a mistake seeing as I was ejected out of DMK game; an when reopening it I only recieved materials even though I know I purchased the bundle. The ad was still there on display not registering the purchase... I knowingly bought it a second time an recieved nothing from it. Going to my  microsoft account I looked up my orders an there displayed were the reciepts from the previous purchases showing the transaction completed. Hoping this problem isn't happening to others and that this issue could be fixed soon.
#1 Event Pack 1 Order number 5262840758
#2 Event Pack 1 Order number 6318901371
maybe this will help?