Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Chest rewards

Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:58 pm
Hiya Kingdomers!

Chest rewards have always been predetermined from the moment you open a Chest. The latest change was intended and we removed the rotating images to help prevent confusion among our players!

Warmest regards,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Chest rewards

Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:10 am
Thank you for clearing that up Joy. Many people were thinking it wasa bug.

Feedback: Personally I love this change. It is much more honest. :)
no avatar

Jadelen

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:31 am
Can someone help please, I’ve emailed support but not getting a reply nor can I find where to post for further help :s I bought a chest and didn’t get a legendary or rare reward just common? It says your guaranteed one?
no avatar

Jesc1975_2

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:00 pm
I find it a pitty that you now get the rewards without possibility of having the chance to try to get the character / building yourself.

For me is this a reason to not buy a chest anymore because i can't influence it anymore

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Chest rewards

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:42 am
The chests are the same as before. <3 The only thing that changed is the rotating bubble that showed which potential rewards you could have received. But the rewards have always been predetermined from the moment you open a Chest.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Christopher Schmidt

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:45 pm
Is Anna’s queen costume in the chest. Because I got everyone else’s costumes but hers still says a limited time offer not available. Is any one else having this problem? I looked in the rewards and I know I got all of the characters costumes when I did the chest because they are not popping up when I look to see what's available in the chest

I checked my kingdom and I have a ticket id number it's 20914697 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Chest rewards

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:05 pm
This might be because the Queen Anna costume is not in the chests. :(

Joy

no avatar

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:38 pm
I haven't received 2 daily gems for days. What's wrong
Tap tap wait hours  tap tap repeat
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:40 am
There seems to be a problem with the gems.

I have not been able to get any since I lost my progress almost 2 weeks ago.

And yes, I have had multiple emails back and forth with Customer Care and nothing has worked.
no avatar

massega

Windows PC

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:55 am
ok