Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Stacy T

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:45 pm
I purchased the Hades pack for $9.99, game crashed immediately and he was never delivered, yet my account was charged. I did a few refreshes, still nothing.

Order details
June 27, 2020
Order number 5916955052

Print
OneStore
Special Event Pack
Completed
$9.99
no avatar

girlys03

Windows PC

Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm
I purchased the Hades bundle and didn't receive the character, the money was already taken off of my card. I tried to attach the receipt but, it wouldn't let me send it. I do have a ticket. Its ticket # 20625955
@joy 
no avatar

ica91

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:07 am
Hi, another week has passed but no news about my ticket 20423855. I've opened it on May 23th. Any news? I can't play on my old smartphone anymore and I can't use my progress on my new one. Help please
no avatar

Anna-Lena

Windows PC

Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:38 pm
Hi,

I lost my progress and sent a message to Customer Care more than a week ago. Also when I open the game it shows a new User-ID.
I really want my process and my account back because I have been playing this game for years now.
My ticket-ID is: 20589881

Thanks in advance
no avatar

Lisa Luck of the Irish

Windows PC

Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:58 am
Hi - I lost my whole game.  It sent me back to Level 1 from 49.  I reported it on 6/30/20 @ 2am.  My ticket #206284465
I haven't heard anything.  I was hoping to get it back in time to finish Hercules:(  I tried all the suggestions, and I always sign in thru Facebook to save all activity.  But no luck.
Please help

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:13 pm
@akburto, @girlys03, @Anna-Lena I'm so glad your cases were solved! <3
@kdot55, @mattdisney, @ica91 We're on it!
@Stacy T The purchases can sometimes delay, but they should be received in no more than 24 hours after the confirmation takes place. If more time passes and you still haven't received the purchase, reach us out via the in-game Customer Care option and one of our agents will take a closer look. (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)
@Lisa Luck of the Irish Unfortunately I was unable to find your submission for ticket 206284465. It should contain only 8 digits and can be found in the email's body. Can you please re-check? <3

Warmest regards,
Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Mickey&Minnie

Windows PC

Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:39 am
Hi there. I am new to this forum. We need help on this issue.We have tried to install the game in our new device on 15 June, and found the game in the new device have been reset to beginning and given new user ID. Our original User ID is 2566:apa:ec5h93.The New User ID is 2566:apa:53h733.

Currently we are still using the old device to play the game ( but we intend to transfer to new device if all our progress is well updated and not starting from beginning of the game.We have tried to reset, uninstalled and restart our computer, followed by loggin in to FB and Microsoft store before install in new device. Whatever we do, it bring us to the beginning of the game. Currently, we are still playing the game in the old device everyday, luckily the old device is keeping our progress well as of to date.

My report ref. no via email is [#JBN-17644-917] and [#QVL-46375-734].

We hope the Gameloft can help us urgently.
Thank you.
no avatar

Rebecca Padgett Hudson

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:58 pm
I just tried to open the 7/7 Princess and the Frog calendar chest and it glitched.  I lost the ****. I have checked my inventory all over the kingdom everywhere I did not get my gift or my award please let me have my chance and getting Tiana.   Who or how do I contact someone?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:00 am
We'd need to take a closer look at these issues in order to help you out. Do you mind reaching us out through the in-game menu? (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button) 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

FlowerKingdom

Apple (iOS)

Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:27 pm
Hi Joy,

I have not been able to get through the happiness mission and haven't heard back from the customer service. I have two ticket ids (20505367 and 20637889). Because I can not receive any happiness for the mission, my game is unplayable. This has been going on for months. My original ticket was posted on June 4th. Can my game just be deleted on your end? I've tried deleting it and reinstalling, but it still install the same game.  (mdc: 8604008) Thanks for any help you can provide.