Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Jmaccracken

Apple (iOS)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:26 am
3/30/2021
Hello,

My Disney Kingdom game has not been working for 3 days now, since 3/28/21. I do not see any posting that you are working on a uploading problem.  Please email me at j_Maccracken if you need my user profile. Or let me know if this is a general problem for everyone. Please help.

thank you,
Maccracken
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:18 am
Hi Joy
I am now on my 16th working day waiting for my progress to be restored, that is over 3 weeks in real time. I have heard nothing from Customer Care, I am connected to Facebook and have downloaded all of the updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my game, I have missed all but a couple of hours of the Raya event I even purchased the character for 200 Gems. Can you please advise us if there is going to be any action regarding this (progress restored) +/- compensation for all who have been unable to play. On Facebook I have noticed that players who have missed 1 or 2 days have had their games fixed and received compensation, (Calendar Rewards Gems characters etc.) Is there any hope for the rest of us.
Please can you help me.
Conversation ID 411745
no avatar

Mystique1969

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:29 pm
Let me add a story and ID to the list.

When the Raya update hit, I was thrilled, so I updated the game, got stuck in the known bootloop.
I reinstalled the game a few times and any time my Facebook progress would pop up to be loaded into my still looping game.
After the patch you released however, the Facebook popup had stopped showing up. It connected, but nothing happened.

Someone in the community recommended making a ticket and just start to play, the synch was bound to pop up sooner or later.

Saddened that I had to start over again and having lost my playtimes, premium purchases, event chracters, you name it, I was overjoyed to receive the email from support stating:Hello, Thanks for contacting Gameloft Customer Care. Don't worry we'll do our best to help you.
Well everyhting would be alright, or at least that's what I kept telling myself. But it didn't.
Raya event went by, I purchased some stuff with gems in my new kingdom, but my heart isn't in it anymore, I couldn't even complete the event :( I tried contacting support in followup messages and by ingame support, but to this day nothing happens. We are now coming up on the 1st month anniversary of this event and I have lost any and all hope this will ever be restored again. I'm thinking of just giving up and quit the game, the same game that made me keep my sanity in the covid period.

This is my last plea, nay, cry for help and I hope (against all hope) that all will be well soon. I hope to get my park back, maybe even get some compensation for missing Raya event and loosing my 330 days streak :'( I'm tearing up even as I write this...

Ticket ID from my (hopefully) active ticket is: 436296 (or 413473 oldest try, nothing but auto reply) 
Ingame Support ID: 428525 Think this one is closed with the response that I just needed to connect te Facebook and all would be well...
Anyhow, both received an answer 7+ days ago, or rather more questions and no solution as of yet
no avatar

novanurse57

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 4:27 pm
conversation id #209117 dated december 11, 2020 did not get credit for 9 blurggs at end so missed out on child concession. quick response but just to say investigating never heard anything back.
Conversation ID: #408776 dated March 11, 2020 had a few questions only response I got was that I seemed frustrated with the game.  When I wrote back that I did not get my questions answered.  I got a reply that they were investigating.No further response.
Conversation ID: #448819 dated March 29,2020 purchased Lady Tremaine bundle with tokens for 4.99 with tax.  stated purchase did not go through, credit card charged (yes I checked) still no character and still no response except auto.

Any idea when I may expect a response.  The first couple of issues I had during the game the response was terrific but this is terrible.  Please let me know something.  Thank you.

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:11 pm
Hi,
Since March 31st, the daily ads you can watch for gems, for the free chest in the bank, and for happiness after the parade have not appeared. I've missed out on  weeks worth of chests, happiness and gems. It's not my internet because I use it all day long, before, after and during the game. I've written three times about this with no answer. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Conversation ID: #484295
"Hey, it's ok, it's ok, you're welcome! I'm just an ordinary Demi-Guy!" - Maui
no avatar

tfernandes

Windows PC

Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:50 pm
Hello Joy, 
  Wtih a recent update (not sure if it was the Windows one or the in-game update) all progress was lost and now the game is trying to start over from scratch. Had over 85 characters (many of them max level), 300,000+ magic, about 190+ consecutive days logged in, and a fair amount of money spent on in-game events. Our 4 year old is heartbroken, and we're hoping it can be restored. Game was normal on 4/16/21, with all progress and characters intact. We submitted an email ticket but are concerned as others have waited many weeks for support. 

Conversation ID: 496166

The current game that is attached to the user ID is the new restarted game, which is useless...Is it possible to have the progress restored?  I can provide the user ID if needed. 

Thank you so much for any help at all!! TFernandes

SunTiger

Windows PC

Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:51 pm
Hi Joy,

I have not heard anything back from customer care since April 6, 2021. Starts to load then switches to starting a new game.
Afraid to download the Star Wars update thinking it may mess it up even more.

Conversation ID# 467271
User ID# 2566:ASA:E68024

SunTiger

Windows PC

Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:44 pm
Updating and hot fix did not work for me.  Still switching to start a new game at the checking content screen.

Conversation ID# 467271
User ID# 2566:ASA:E68024

Demi-Guy

Windows PC

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:01 pm
2566:asa:gfhg99
"Hey, it's ok, it's ok, you're welcome! I'm just an ordinary Demi-Guy!" - Maui
no avatar

theoneforfixingstuff

Windows PC

Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:31 pm
Conversation ID 510654

Hi

Lost all progress today, worked fine up  to then (bar gem ad reward issue on and off earlier today)
Game started from scratch & issued me a new ID?? The restarted game didnt show the usual intro video and when games started Mickey  was standing in a complete dark empty world. Like it was a gltch but 3 restarts amd it was the same each time/
Uninstall amd reinstall  through my miscosoft account gave me yet another new ID and restarted game again( but this time with no glitches, game started from scratch how it normally does)

Can you assist in restoring my game ??

Thanks