Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

mapatte1976

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Fri May 07, 2021 12:52 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@EllenTB1975 Wonderful news! <3
@mapatte1976, @theretro64, @jkent9024, @dustysunshine @shahram2021 We're on it!
@Lori DJ I'm happy to see your case was solved! <3
@Demi-Guy Checking as we speak!
@Disneymomneedshelpnow According to CC's database, your old game profile is linked to your Game Center account, but currently, you are logged in to a different one. Please try to connect to the Game Center account previously used in the game to restore your progress. Do reach out to us again if you need any help! <3

Joy

@Joy tyvm for your help, i hope i can have Darth Vader without cash again, i was in time but now i've wasted time...

no avatar

Sleveric

Windows PC

Fri May 07, 2021 3:06 pm
I put in for help, the email I got back listed Conversation ID: #511568. I purchased a character and the game crashed right away. I was charged, but did not get the character. I have not gotten another response from GameLoft.
no avatar

ben30lille

Windows PC

Sat May 08, 2021 6:01 am
ID : #527454
I bought Chewbacca when it was available, and at that exact moment my game crashed, and since no Chewbacca in my kingdom ... even though I received an email confirming my purchase ! Of course, I contacted customer service, and even if they said the receiv my message, still nothing since 9 DAYS... 😭 I miss him for the event !!!!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon May 10, 2021 9:12 am
I'm so sorry to hear about both your cases, Kingdomers! An agent will get back to you ASAP!

jOY
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

mapatte1976

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 10, 2021 12:34 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
I'm so sorry to hear about both your cases, Kingdomers! An agent will get back to you ASAP!

jOY

@Joy I still not received Chewbacca, the event is ending ans I will not have been able to take advantage of Chewbacca's help and I'm afraid I can't have Darth Vader...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 12, 2021 8:22 am
Oh no! I've alerted the team, @mapatte1976. I hope this will be attended ASAP!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

zeleni

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 11:07 am
I cannot reach my game. At first I lost my progress. Now I lost the entire game. Please help.
User ID: 2566:asa:405cd8f
no avatar

theretro64

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 11:24 am
@Joy I still did not received Chewbacca either. And the event is ending in almost a day...
no avatar

mapatte1976

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 12, 2021 12:20 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Oh no! I've alerted the team, @mapatte1976. I hope this will be attended ASAP!

Joy

@Joy, ty, i have Chewbacca at least, tyvm!!!!!! My son is happy!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed May 12, 2021 1:15 pm
@theretro64 I've alerted the team about 524592!
@mapatte1976 Wonderful! <3
@zeleni Can you please reach out to us through this link? gmlft.co/DMK-CC

Joy