Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

CBerkheimer

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:24 pm
I am posting this again. MY original post was on Aug 9th. They did say they need my user ID: 2566:asa:8h866f. They asked for it last week and I still haven't heard anything. I originally send the issue in on Aug 9th. I would like to be able to use Tigger on the next challenge. Thanks!
Hi Joy, 

my ticket # is 20793537. I use a windows computer to play. I purchased the Tigger Bundle during the tower challenge. I had him long enough to start a challenge with him and the next time I was on he was gone and it was like I never used him. The challenge never started. My account was charged for him. I have not gotten any resolve and I lost out on finishing the challenge which is frustrating when I made purchases to have full teams so I could have a chance to finish it.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:44 pm
@Rrrrandy If our agent will need more details, I'll let you know! <3
@The rainbowoctopus Thank you for reporting it! Do you mind sharing your Player ID too?
@Ivan2020 Do you mind re-sharing your ticket ID?
@CBerkheimer We're on it!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

The rainbowoctopus

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Hi Joy,
I can't look my players Id up because I can't get into the game. I only see the blue starting screen and then it kicks my out. So I can't tell you my players id sorry
no avatar

Ivan2020

Apple (iOS)

hi Joy thanks for ur reply my tickets id are :
20865201 mail sent 16/08/2020 no response 
20878703 mail sent 19/08/2020 no response

Customer Information:
Entry ID 501103877
Name David
E-mail ivanbenny4@gmail.com
Language English
Country Italy
Manufacturer Apple
Model iPad
iPad Model iPad 9.7-Inch 6th Gen
Firmware 13.5.1
Store Apple App Store
Game Blitz Brigade Free+ iOS
Game Version 3.6.1c
no avatar

Markbenn71

Apple (iOS)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs no response

Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:49 am
Ticket id unanswered 20857973/20879387

Good morning JOY I’m old player of blitz brigade since 2015 and 
i have lost my old device with  my IOS account and would like to restart with the same progress on my new Ios account on new device...I sent mail from support care on 14.08.2020 but no response. I tried to ask help on forum but moderator blitz brigade IRINA FROM GAMELOFT SEEMS RETIRED... so I can't play and I'm very sad...for this...could  you help me please?thank you so much in advance....

Customer Information:
Entry ID 501102591
Name Mark
E-mail marcobenna1@libero.it
Language English
Country Italy
Manufacturer Apple
Model iPad
iPad Model iPad 3
Firmware 9.3.6
Store Apple App Store
Game Blitz Brigade Free+ iOS
Game Version 3.6.1c

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:04 pm
For other games, please send me a private message. 😊 (I've forwarded the current ones, but this is a DMK forum, PMs are preferred for other games)

@The rainbowoctopus Was your progress backed up with a social media account prior to this happening?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:24 am
Hi Joy! . My ticket ID's are 20914513 and 20917941. Hope they can find a solution for me. Thank you so much Joy. Both are for different issues.
no avatar

Ivan2020

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:14 pm
I sent PMs JOY check your email...thanks so much
no avatar

Markbenn71

Apple (iOS)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:16 pm
Sent private message JOY check it...thanks
no avatar

girlys03

Windows PC

Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:21 pm
I purchased the Kronk bundle and didn't receive the bundle. I submitted an email with cutomer service. My ticket number is 20927745
Please, help me the money was already taken off of my card. @Joy FromGameloft