Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:13 am
I get the feeling anyone using a huawei phone is simply being ignored by cc, there still is no way for huawei users running the current firmware to open the game and haven't heard back from them

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:44 pm
Hi Kingdomers! I've forwarded all the ticket/conversation IDs posted in this thread! <3

@Thaliel, I can see the case was checked by the devs. And I can see one of the agents replied to you 2 weeks ago via ticket 21008003. Have you had a chance to see the reply? <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

aschulzcgn

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:59 pm
Hallo Gameloft (Disney Magic Kingdom Spiel),ich warte bereits seit dem 09.11. auf eine Antwort zu meinem Problem, aber anscheinenend könnt oder wollt ihr mir nicht helfen:Folgendes Problem: Ich spiele bisher auf einem IPad 3, Player ID mdc:4cg0. Ich habe jetzt mehrfach auf meinem neuen Android Pad installiert und deinstalliert. Wenn ich mich mit Facebook verbinde, wird mir nie meine bisherige Spieler ID angezeigt, sodass ich auf dem neuen Pad weiterspielen kann. Kann mir bald bitte jemand helfen?Ab Mitte Dezember wird das spielen auf dem alten Pad ja nicht mehr möglich sein.Meine Conversation ID# 167057 und 21281799Telefonisch seid ihr ja auch nicht zu erreichen....

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am
Your ticket was already highlighted! <3

Thank you for sharing it here!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

DisneyGR

Windows PC

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:12 am
Hi,yesterday i was able to watch olny ad videos for gems and not for all the others(magic,merlin,chest e.t.) Today the problem occurs again and i'm not able to watch anything. Please fix it! I sent a new in-game reply my new Ticket ID is 184897 and my player id is 2566:asa:758374.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 pm
@joy
Cc merely gave their standard reply that a supposed fux was released, which is not the case. The game still won't open and nobody seems willing to answer if the user id will be enough to get the progress back in case of reinstall
no avatar

DisneyGR

Windows PC

Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:02 am
Hi, on Saturday a was able to watch video ads(gems,magic,chests but not for meril) in the morning. But the game stucks and close and when i open it i wasn't able to watch anything. I know that i sent you lots of messages but if you can see it one more time i would be very pleased!! Thanks you!!! My ticket id is 194724 and my player id is 2566:asa:758374.
no avatar

Julieju

Windows PC

Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:49 am
Hi Joy 
I purchased a gem pack on Friday 27th, money has left my account and I had receipt email but I did not receive the gems. Ticket ID is 189810. In my email to customer care I attached the receipt email. I've not heard anything else since Friday, just wondered if you could help 

many thanks 
julie
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:40 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers! I've forwarded all the ticket/conversation IDs posted in this thread! <3

@Thaliel, I can see the case was checked by the devs. And I can see one of the agents replied to you 2 weeks ago via ticket 21008003. Have you had a chance to see the reply? <3

Joy

The last reply we got was that they claimed to have released a fix, which is not the case, the game still crashes for anyone using a huawei phone with the most recent firmware. And this is affecting ALL gameloft games
no avatar

danaur

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:55 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:

Joy

Thanks a lot. Yesterday I've got email - my ticket was sent to the technical department and today the issue was fixed.