Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Yco

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:03 am
请求转移游戏进度,我一直在电脑上玩游戏,现在想转移到iphone设备上,我的Windows ID是2566:chn:62hg 。这是我iOS设备的游戏账户: ID chn:02hd。表单号是:21207235 。 感谢
no avatar

OnkelSocke

Windows PC

Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:38 pm
OnkelSockeHi Joy,

on 3.September I wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to transfer my account from my windows 10 laptop to my Android phone. Sadly the Customer service has been unresponsive..
My ticket ID is 20809681
I would appreciate help very much.
I got the automated mail about the ticket beeing open on 4.8. so that was roughly 1 month ago, and this was the second time i started a ticket on this topic after no one responded to the first one any more...

Please help!

Edit: [10.sep] still no reply, neither here nor via the ticket
Edit [24. Sep] still no reply
Edit [7. Okt] still nothing

on 13. okt I got a mail (seems automated) which said: "The game was updated and my problem should be fixed". Now I've checked and i haven't found a option to transfer the game ingame, also the patchnotes did not state such a change.

Anyway: In the meantime my game has crashed and lost all progress. I cannot get back to my Kingdom at all now. I've opend a Ticket regarding this issue but so far I've only received the automated mail with my Ticked ID 21155115 

I would really appreciate any kind of support.

Thanks...

So meanwhile it's been a month since I've not been able to play since no one helps to restore my progress. Knowing this I am very happy that I haven't spent any money on the game, that would have been a bummer. I'll try to mention my problems here every once in awhile to see if someone will ever help me get my kingdom back and then move it from windows to android...

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:03 pm
@abeckham7305 That might be to age related restrictions and that's why the team asked for that confirmation. Were things solved for you?

@osubuck30, @Paige Morabito I'm sorry to hear of this! I've alerted the team about your case!

@OnkelSocke I've made the team aware of your case again. Thanks so much for all of your patience!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:18 pm
Finally, cc responded to my sister's ticket, asking her to go into developer mode and sending an error report. Now we wait...
no avatar

OnkelSocke

Windows PC

Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:19 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@abeckham7305 That might be to age related restrictions and that's why the team asked for that confirmation. Were things solved for you?

@osubuck30, @Paige Morabito I'm sorry to hear of this! I've alerted the team about your case!

@OnkelSocke I've made the team aware of your case again. Thanks so much for all of your
patience!

Joy

Thanks for the reply Joy. I will keep you updated on whatever happens. Now

no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:02 am
Cc actually asked if we can test the game on another device... We already know that the firmware update caused the constant crashing. Good gruef
no avatar

Atina Gillich

Windows PC

Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:36 pm
Dear Gameloft!

I contacted you 9 days ago, so I drop my ticket id here. I need help with moving my kingdom from windows to iPad. I wasn't sure about which category to use when I opened the ticket, sorry for that. Please help!

My ticket ID is: 21229387

Best regards!
Atina
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:51 pm
Thaliel wrote:
Cc actually asked if we can test the game on another device... We already know that the firmware update caused the constant crashing. Good gruef

Cc wants to close the ticket eben though the issue has not been resolved, what on earth

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:13 pm
Hi Joy!

I am still waiting for a reply for ticket 21228421 from the Nightmare Before Christmas event. As well, I am also still waiting for a resolution for ticket 20773763 [#FQP-33414-735], from the tower event in July... If you could have these looked into, that would be amazing! :D

Thank you!

Randy
no avatar

DAnielle Damore

Apple (iOS)

Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:06 am
My game was working fine till last night when game made me do update. After update, the blue game stop screen comes up & then seconds later game crashes & screen goes black. Any suggestions on how to make game work. Help!! 
Update:
I did try what McCoy post said, force stop Apple Music, which works. If u don't use it, you need to open it & then force stop. But you have to do every time you go into game & like others have said, we've lost time in new event so there's no chance in completing it. My user id is mdj: gh38349! Also tried using game loft customer care to put in a ticket & when you submit it says server error.