Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Disney mad

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:20 pm
Hi ,is there any updates on the many problems we are all having since the new updates this week, my game freezes on the float sign. can't get into customer care either to submit a ticket.
no avatar

Disney mad

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:37 pm
Hi my game uploads then freezes on the float sign, I'm on level 55 but when it loads up it says I'm on level 4 and all level 4 quests have apeared in the panel, my kingdom is still on level 55 and everything seems to look the same but i can't get into the game to check.
no avatar

mmvlasin

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:11 pm
Also can not log into my game.
Posted under Raya can’t log into game, but thought I should post here as well.
Long time player, hope I can still do event?
Thank you for help!
Game hasn’t worked since yesterday, I uninstalled and reinstalled but still can’t get into my game.
no avatar

Brct03

Windows PC

Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:31 pm
Purchased the new character for 3.99.  Game immediately crashed and when I logged back in the purchase did not sure, though it still hit my credit card.  I put in a ticket hours ago without response and without a fix.  I get tickets can take awhile, but when you spend real money and the game fails, those should be nearly immediate responses.  My conversation ID# is 409942.  Please get this rectified.
no avatar

elad315

Windows PC

Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:29 am
Hi,

I was hoping you can provide an update on my ticket as it has been nearly 3 days since I had a response from the support team. My Conversation ID is #403145

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Regards
Dale
no avatar

mnemonic

Apple (iOS)

Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:27 am
Hello JoyJoy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers,

I've forwarded all the tickets posted in this thread and an agent will reach out to you asap.

Joy

Hello Joy,
as you said you had forwarded all Ticket ID's to an agent, nothing happend.
Please help me as we ar waiting for assistance since November 20! Here again our ID:
Thank you in advance,
Kind regards
Rainer
no avatar

Violet_DMK

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:50 pm
Violet_DMK wrote:
Hi, I have submitted a request to reset my game (Disney Magic Kingdoms) to the very beginning. Ticket/Conversation ID: #409881. Entry ID: 110018726. User ID in game: mdc:49877ce.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Hi Joy or any other adminstrators,

It has been several days since I filed a ticket and posted on this thread here, but still received no response from either the customer care/suppot team/or administrators on this forum. Does anyone know whether this thread is still working on transferring our requests to the support team? I don't mind waiting for a reply but at least I should have an idea of what I am waiting for! Or if this channel has been abandoned already, can anyone tell me if there are other ways to reach the customer care? I have tried everything I can for now (add a ticket, post here, contact via phone which nobody ever answered) and the problem remains. How comes such a simple request (i.e., resetting the game to beginning), which I assume could be addressed by technical experts within minutes, took an endless long waiting time to reply?!

Please forward my ticket ASAP or let me know if there are other ways to solve the issue. This is getting truly ANNOYING and I don't mind giving up the game forever, as well as all other games from Gameloft on my phone, if I still don't hear any feedback within a week. Enjoying a game should be a pleasant experience, but I am not the one who would spend weeks or months of time dealing with a poor customer service, regardless of how well the game is designed! Btw, there are always better games out there. Be minded that there is always a limit to your customer's patience. Thanks!

Best Regards,
Violet
no avatar

mmvlasin

Apple (iOS)

Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:29 pm
Joy, 
Official ticket for help!
5 year player, no access for 5 days since update 
loading screen still stuck 
tried deleting and re installing still doesn't work.
miss playing, please update when the hot fix will be available to fix problem. 
I am Apple phone IOS player, 
thank you,
MDC 0e39  player #
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:06 am
Hi Joy I lost all my progress last Friday, I contacted Customer Care and have still not heard back except for the automatic reply. I have not received a ticket only a conversation ID 411745. Is there any chance that I will regain my progress? What is happening to all those who have yet again been unable to participate in the latest update. I have just read on facebook that those who have been able to play today have received the 5th Anniversary hat stand. It is very upsetting that we are being abandoned.
no avatar

mmvlasin

Apple (iOS)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs 424753

Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:09 pm
Joy, 
very happy was able to log on today!
wondered when I can receive my 5 year anniversary hat stand since I missed it yesterday due to log in issue ?
also, will time be extended for the Raya event? 
thabk you,
Marie MDC 0e39 
customer ID 424753