Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

BlackPanther2495

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:57 pm
Hello Joy, I'm new here. I tried contacting Gameloft Customer Service via email and I haven't heard back. My problem is i used to play on an ipad and i need to transfer my old account. I dont have facebook either. My ticket ID is 21274779. 

I also have my user ID. Hope to hear soon and have a great day
no avatar

penguinpenguin

Windows PC

Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:33 am
Hello..
I made a purchase on November 7th, and my account was charged, but I never received the item in my game. I contacted customer care but have not received any further response in about a week. My ticket ID is 21275551. If it is not possible to receive this puchase, can my account be credited since I never received the item? Thank you so much for your help.
no avatar

Reema Shaheen

Apple (iOS)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:35 am
I lost my game progress after I switched devices. I sent a request to Customer Care, and I gave my first game ID and the new one. 
My ticket ID is 163392.
no avatar

HarleyQ25

Windows PC

Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:12 am
I have received no response for a claimed I made on the 14th. I was charged but received no chests.

Microsoft order #4575031693

gameloft ID 158935

HarleyQ
no avatar

Rainer_z

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:53 pm
Hi,

After more than 2 month nothing really happens. Ticket 20996291  :')  Regards
Rainer
no avatar

aschulzcgn

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:04 pm
My Ticket ID is 21281799, my player ID on IPad is: mdc:4cg0. I am trying to transfer the game to my new Android pad but it does not work out. I have connected both pads with Facebook and on the new pad it does not show my progress from the old Pad. I have installed and deinstalled the game some times on the new pad but still not showing the player ID mdc:4cg0.
I am on the player Id mdc: 4cg0 on Level 60 and I do not want to start again with the new Pad. Can you transfer it manual or please let me know what can I do to get it to the new Pad?
no avatar

DisneyGR

Windows PC

Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:16 am
Hi, I'm not be able to watch ad videos since April and the problem is still there. My Ticket ID is 168313 and my player id is 2566:asa:758374.
no avatar

mnemonic

Apple (iOS)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:54 pm
Hello!

I want to backup my gamedata and transfer it to a new Ipad. I allready contacted the support
but did not get any response.
Mi Case ID is  #165640
Thank you for your help
Regards Rainer

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:30 am
Hey Joy, I have been waiting for almost three and a half weeks for a reply and nothing so kindly forward ticket number 21209555.

Thanks.
no avatar

SeeMeInLights

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:04 am
Hello Gameloft, 

I think this is the ticket ID? It calls it Conversation ID in the email: #171756

I think my gamer ID # is 2566:asa:dc0dh11.  I always show up as Disney Villian Fan 51290 in the leaderboard events. 

I've lost all progress on my game. I'm playing on Windows 10 on my PC. I was at level 35, about to hit day 200 of consecutive play, and when the game went to display the daily reward, the game crashed. Upon opening it again, I was set back to the beginning. When I first began to play at the start of the pandemic, I wasn't given an option to connect to an account to save progress, and I looked many times over the last 200 days. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times to no avail. I'd really appreciate getting my progress back. Help, Joy!