Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:23 am
Janice E Bruner wrote:
How do I get a Ticket #?

The options box in the game. Then click Customer Care. Scroll down to the I didn't find my answer and choose Contact us.Then you can fill out a ticket.
no avatar

youma1122

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:44 am
你們說已經回覆遊戲進度,可是我發現並沒有,光進入時的原本遊戲ID就不對,我連線我FB帳號後仍然顯示是第2級,但我原先已經31級,並且有許多充值的鑽石,請再幫我看看到底怎麼回事,還是我仍然先選擇雲端紀錄,他會連上後自動恢復成31級嗎?因為我看資料不對,所以一直不敢選擇雲端或本機紀錄,我的雲端紀錄是否還在呢?看了十分擔心,請儘速幫我處理。孩子從紀錄不見一直哭整日,我很焦慮

我的票證20894603
no avatar

F62

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:23 pm
My issue has been resolved thanks so much 😊
no avatar

jessica9903

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:28 pm
I submitted a ticket on July 26th and have not received a response. This was in regards to the video ads not playing. I am still having an issue with the ads. i am limited to only a couple day, and only after 5pm pacific time. Please fix this issue and have someone respond. Also, some gems and other items would be nice considering the amount of time we missed out on gems, chests and refreshers for the last tower challenge. The ticket ID is 20764995.

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:16 am
Rrrrandy wrote:
Hi Joy!

I submitted a couple of tickets over a week ago that I am still waiting to hear back from. 

I posted them in another thread (Lost all TC progress), the ticket numbers are 20760213 and 20773763

Thank you!

Randy

Hi Joy!

Thank you so much for helping everyone.  I am still waiting on a resolution to my second ticket here: 20773763.

I am hoping for a resolution before the next tower challenge starts.  :D

Thank you!

Randy
no avatar

Asya Stefanovna

Windows PC

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:48 am
I've been waiting 3 weeks, my ticket ID is 20837811

My ID on windows is 2566:asa:11ed3f
The ID on my iPhone is mdc:g37e0f2
I need to transfer my progress now to a new device.

Still no response from Customer Care!!!
Please, help me! I don't want to lost my progress

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:54 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

Forwarded all of your tickets and one of our agents should reach out to you shortly!

@Rrrrandy Hmmm, can't seem to find the second ticket... Can you please re-check?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:58 pm
Hi Joy!

Here is the section of the email I received originally, with the ticket number;
If you have tried everything and the problem persists, or you feel the above does not apply to you, kindly reply to this email, and a representative will reach you as soon as possible.

Your ticket ID is 20773763. Please keep it and refer to this number in any follow-up emails on this subject.

Kind regards,
Gameloft Customer Care 

I have received nothing in game for this ticket, and no response from the email, despite numerous return emails from me as the original issue got worse and worse.  :(

Also waiting for a response to ticket 20877881...

Thank you!

Randy

Should I resubmit?
no avatar

The rainbowoctopus

Google Play (Android)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:32 am
Hi, I have a problem with coming in to the app it self. It is super annoying because I gonna miss  my daily calendar and was preparing for the tower challenge. So everything lays still😭.
I hope you could help my Id is 20906551.
thanks in advance ❤
no avatar

Ivan2020

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:23 am
Blitz brigade iOS why Gameloft customer care don’t give support/help...no response many tickets sent... ??????