Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:01 pm
I'm so so happy your case was already solved @girly03! <3
@Harry Hook, Forwarded your tickets to the team! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:14 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Harry Hook, Forwarded your tickets to the team! <3

Joy

Got a reply to my tickets and the problem is kinda solved. Thanks, Joy!!! 😊
no avatar

jjsthree07

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:28 pm
i have two tickets open for the same thing and the only response i get is to go online for customer care. I got one response and that was to email some information and nothing after that.i am getting no help and it has been months.
no avatar

jzebra425165

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:39 am
I have two tickets opened for complete loss of progress for current event, happened on Saturday morning, including items that were paid for with credit card. Have tried following up with email, facebook, and now here. Not heard a single response from anyone anywhere. Very upsetting. Ticket IDs 20926559 and 20927647.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 01, 2020 3:15 pm
@jzebra425165 We're checking them as we speak!

@jjsthree07 Do you mind sharing the ticket with me?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

LadyLysse

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs Tokens

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:58 pm
Hi, there was an error in the second part of the Tower Challenge, or at least that happened only to me.  I was saving 3000 tokens from Maleficent to get Ralph, I had all 3000 tokens.  But when the event was now renewed to the second part, they supposedly gave me 1 diamond (or so I understood) for all my 3000 tokens, and now they only let me start the second part of the challenge with 500 Maleficent tokens... I was talking to other players and they did not change their chips, they continue with the same amount as before.  Please help me.
My User ID: c37c29e
no avatar

jjsthree07

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:01 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@jzebra425165 We're checking them as we speak!

@jjsthree07 Do you mind sharing the ticket with me?

Joy
=13pxjjsthree07 
User ID 2830:mdc:8599e
Ticket ID is 20469067

no avatar

twoz1112

Windows PC

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:34 pm
Hello,

When Chapter 1 of the current Tower Challenge ended I lost all my refresh tokens (had around 30) and all but 500 of my event currency (had around 5000) was converted into 1 gem!  I have submitted a request with Customer Care.  The ticket ID is 20943671.  Any help would be appreciated!!!

Tracy

AND I just noticed that it says I was unsuccesful in completing Chapter 1.  I completed all milestones of Chapter and had "opened" that bonus area.  The bonus area is no longer marked complete and Maleficent still has control of the Chapter 1 crystal.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:18 pm
Forwarded both tickets, thank you for sharing them!

@LadyLysse Do you mind reaching us out through the built-in Customer Care button so that our agents could help you out faster? (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

Joy

no avatar

twoz1112

Windows PC

Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 pm
I want to send a big Thank You to Ivon in Gameloft Customer Service! Ivon restored my lost event currency as well as the missing refresh tokens.