Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

JRobbinsMK

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:15 pm
Been waiting 4 weeks on Ticket number: 20786423. mdc:f1gg1c
I need to change the age associated with the account so I can link it to FB and transfer to a new device.
no avatar

Ivanbenny

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:57 pm
ticket Id 20865201
Customer Information:
Entry ID 501103877
Name David
E-mail ivanbenny4@gmail.com
i have not received no response no help....please i need solution...have a good day...wait for your reply please
no avatar

JJ1990

Windows PC

Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:47 pm
Ich warte bereits seit dem 31.07.2020 auf die Bearbeitung meiner Ticket-ID 20792457. Würde mich wahnsinnig darüber freuen, wenn man sich schnellstmöglich mal darum kümmern könnte. Danke im Voraus!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:47 am
Hi Kingdomers,

I've highlighted all the tickets posted here!

@Ivanbenny Seems that the ticket was opened for another game. Can you confirm it's for Disney Magic Kingdoms?
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ivan2020

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:44 pm
No dear im on blitz brigade iOS can u help me cause i need to contact agent for Blitz Brigade ? I dont know how and where open ticket id for Blitz Brigade here...IRINA moderator is retired....I sent mail but after one week nope replied....can You tell me some agent for help....??? thanks so much in advance...
no avatar

youma1122

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:19 am
我失去了所有遊戲進度,連上FB帳號,也是如此,回執編號: 20894603,請問何時能解決呢?孩子為此非常傷心
no avatar

Tash Moyle

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:14 pm
I also want to connect my game from computer to Android phone without restarting the game
no avatar

Ivan2020

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:42 pm
Nope can help nope want help...is saddly
no avatar

Janice E Bruner

Windows PC

Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:58 pm
How do I get a Ticket #?
no avatar

Coquis2020

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:49 pm
I'm having problem with a character- The game came pre-loaded in my phone (Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo) Elizabeth Swann has the quest available book image on her corner icon, but when I click on it to go to her, I am unable to actually click on her at all to show her event/quest. I also can't move Tortuga Tavern even though there is no one in it. So I can't see the new quest available for her, nor can I even have her perform any actions. None of the other characters has or has had this problem. I tried restarting my phone, which had no effect, and even forced the game to quit and that had no effect either. This has been going on since yesterday.

Since the game came preloaded on my phone, it's not in my Google Play account to update, nor can I find any other way to update it even from my settings.
Can you please advise? Thank you in advance

My ticket ID is 20893297