Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Asya Stefanovna

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:32 am
Hi, Joy!
Thank you for your support!
I receive message from Customer Care that they can help me to transfer my progress. I need to send confirmation to them, how can I do that? Just answer to the message on e-mail?
My ticket ID is 20837811
Many thanks!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:24 am
Yeap, just answer to that email. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Shawn_Miller

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:10 pm
Still waiting... nearly 2 weeks without a response to either ticket that was created. See below

"I have created two tickets with no response.
First: 20793575
Second: 20820579

Basically, My son change iphone devices, his gamecenter is logged in in both devices but the save won't transfer to the new device. Need to get the current save from his old device to his new device so he doesn't lose 3 years of progress.

Thanks"

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:28 am
Thank you for sharing your case with us! <3

I've forwarded your tickets and an agent will reach out to you asap.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Hounder

Google Play (Android)

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:08 pm
Please add my ticket number to the list. The entry id is 109571514 and the ticket description is SMZ-63628-192. I don't want to have to uninstall and start over again. Thank you.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:24 am
Thank you for sharing your case with us, Hounder!

I believe your ticket ID is 20852861, and I've forwarded it to the team

Joy

no avatar

Hounder

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:01 pm
Thank you!

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:09 am
Seems like it's still in the queue. In the meantime, have you tried to clear the cache of the app?

Clear some space on your device for proper game performance and clear the cache of the application:

- Go to the device's Settings
- Tap Applications
- Select Manage Applications
- Scroll to find the game, then tap the app icon
- Tap Force Stop
- Tap Clear Cache
NOTE: Do not touch the Clear Data icon.

Joy

no avatar

Shawn_Miller

Apple (iOS)

Tue Aug 18, 2020 12:27 pm
I eventually got a reply last Thursday to my ticket 20820579, thank you.

However, I responded within 5 minutes of the email for the restore process to take place and have heard nothing since Last Thursday 8/13.  I have replied again and still nothing.  Quite frustrating to be honest.  Is there anyway I can just get this ticket resolved?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:26 pm
Thank you! I've sent an alert for your ticket! <3