Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:47 pm
Please help. I cleaned my phone and when I tried to link to my facebook save data it won't load. so I closed the app. When I reopened the app, both save data showed level 1. helpp

my ticked number 20824971.
I have send them my android id and the story of what happened
no avatar

coral33s

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:50 pm
please hlep me Joy,There is an error with the  chest system, Only Dally free chest,Ad chest,Concession chest,Decoration chest in the chest system.
Ticket ID:20498221
no avatar

coral33s

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:00 pm
please hlep me Joy,There is an error with the  chest system, Only Dally free chest,Ad chest,Concession chest,Decoration chest in the chest system.
Ticket ID:20498221
no avatar

CBerkheimer

Windows PC

Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:41 pm
Hi Joy, 
my ticket # is 20793537. I use a windows computer to play. I purchased the Tigger Bundle during the tower challenge. I had him long enough to start a challenge with him and the next time I was on he was gone and it was like I never used him. The challenge never started. My account was charged for him. I have not gotten any resolve and I lost out on finishing the challenge which is frustrating when I made purchases to have full teams so I could have a chance to finish it.
no avatar

Epsilon28

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:25 pm
Hi Joy, Could you help me. My 6-year-old daughter asks me for her first game that we have her autosier? Unfortunately after a mishandling we lost its progress. We tried to contact the support service twice but no one responded. The file numbers are 20721179 - 20780547. Its user id was cd5f6d7 but it was playing on my tablet. She's really looking forward to getting back to her new game and we bought her the Hercules characters at the event. We hope you will be able to help us. Thank you in advance.
no avatar

Shawn_Miller

Apple (iOS)

Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:42 pm
I have created two tickets with no response.
First: 20793575
Second: 20820579

Basically, My son change iphone devices, his gamecenter is logged in in both devices but the save won't transfer to the new device. Need to get the current save from his old device to his new device so he doesn't lose 3 years of progress.

Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:01 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

I'm sorry to hear about all of these issues. Forwarded all of your ticket ID to our agents to be checked asap.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Hagiz

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:37 pm
the customer service helped me to enter the game. But I lost the Owl. I managed to win the Owl on the tower challenge. Should I make another ticket or should I continue chat on the same ticket?

my ticket id is 20824971.

can you help me Joy?
I worked so hard to earn the Owl
no avatar

Asya Stefanovna

Windows PC

Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:38 pm
Hi! My ticket ID is 20837811

I have been playing Disney magic kingdoms on Windows 10, I would there for like to transfer my game to my iPhone. My ID on windows is 2566:asa:11ed3f
The ID on my iPhone is mdc:g37e0f2

Please help me transfer my progress! I am like to play this game so much.
Many thanks
Asya Stefanovna

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:02 am
I've highlighted both of your cases! 😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!