Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Darrell Wright 1992

Apple (iOS)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:38 am
Need an age change on tk 20737517.

i want to get this sorted before it becomes a problem and get connected to Facebook!
no avatar

Han Evans

Apple (iOS)

Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:29 pm
I filled out a customer care form a couple of days ago about losing my cocoa and EC for this tower challenge. I still haven't heard back and I'd really like it all back before the 3rd chapter starts. It's really put me behind in getting owl because I can't send a full team bonus with the few cocoa I have just collected. My Ticket ID is 20772383. If you could please have them fix this issue quicker, I would be so appreciative!!

Thank you,
Hannah

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:28 am
Harry Hook wrote:
Hi Joy!!! I had a problem with my charater tasks freezing for the second time. I already gave my Ticket ID in another post but I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle.
Ticket ID: 20736777

Edit: It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. Joy help will be much appreciated.

Joy still no reply and am waiting patiently. When will they finally reply???  :)   Thank you very much in advance. Hoping to get a reply.
no avatar

rawee

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:48 pm
Lost all of my 1st chapter progress (around 10k maleficient coins and 17 hot cocoas) and never got a response back to the ticket I sent. Ticket ID: 20765103 or 20781167 (I sent 2 in panic)

Please help!
no avatar

Laura Sturgeon

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 am
I logged in and it said the even was over and converted all my Maleficient coins to gems.  Now I've lost my coins and refresh tokens.  It also says I didn't complete the first challenge, which I did.   I logged in with my Microsoft account, but it still isn't putting it back.  Funny thing is, It says I have no points for the second challenge, but has a green check mark on all the milestones (which I did complete) and I still have my points in the leaderboard.   Can you please restore my coins and refresh tokens?   I'm just afraid I won't get it back before the challenge is over and I won't be able to get rabbit or his home.   My ticket is 20788959
no avatar

Lkoonia

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:33 pm
Hi, can you help? I don't know how to raise a ticket for my issue. Thanks!
no avatar

Laura Sturgeon

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:32 pm
It's on the first page, scroll all the way down to where it says "I didn't find my answer" and then click that and then click contact us. It opens up a form to fill out
no avatar

Jelp0913

Windows PC

Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:00 pm
Hi There - I have a time sensative issue.

My son and I purchased the Tigger Bundle this morning. When the screen the says "Claim" popped up to receive Tigger and his tokens the game crashed. We restarted the game but he wasn't there, nor was the option to buy the bundle. I checked my email and saw that Microsoft had processed our purchase. I contacted them already, but they said there was nothing they could do on their end. I put in a request for support. Here is my ticket number: 20791859. 

Please help us resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!
no avatar

grasiely

Windows PC

Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:39 am
My Ticket ID is 20768473. My game has returned to level 1, I connect my facebook account but it does not return to where it was. I have contacted Customer Service, but have not yet received a response.
no avatar

jamchru

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:49 am
Ticket ID: 20792825

I lost all my Maleficent Coins and Refreshment Tokens after Chapter 2 of Winnie Pooh Tower Challenge. I hope you can fix it asap, although it's already nearly 2 day having passed.