Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

novanurse57

Windows PC

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:27 pm
I sent an email to customer service today re a problem I am having with the chests. They said they were looking into it but also recommended coming to this forum. This started a couple of days ago, when I get a chest the third option used to rotate tokens et al. This is no longer rotating and I seem to be getting the same token usually wreck it ralph. actually as soon as it show up the chest disappears and I am really not sure whether I am actually getting it. i had been having trouble loading the game but that corrected itself but when this problem showed up, the loading problem returned. It does load but I have to keep clicking on the screen until it does. I would not care but we have a winnie the pooh chest coming soon and i do not wish to end up with a chair like I did with the princess and the frog instead of a character. thanks for your help my ticket number is 20710441 thanks again

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:54 am
novanurse57 wrote:
I sent an email to customer service today re a problem I am having with the chests. They said they were looking into it but also recommended coming to this forum. This started a couple of days ago, when I get a chest the third option used to rotate tokens et al. This is no longer rotating and I seem to be getting the same token usually wreck it ralph. actually as soon as it show up the chest disappears and I am really not sure whether I am actually getting it. i had been having trouble loading the game but that corrected itself but when this problem showed up, the loading problem returned. It does load but I have to keep clicking on the screen until it does. I would not care but we have a winnie the pooh chest coming soon and i do not wish to end up with a chair like I did with the princess and the frog instead of a character. thanks for your help my ticket number is 20710441 thanks again

The chests are not supposed to roll anymore. You get any random thing. I am sorry you haven't got anything you wanted till now. Hope you get what you want from WTP chest. Wishing I get Tigger.
no avatar

2404m

Windows PC

Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:47 am
Hi joy, for a week the game has restarted and I lost all my progress, I have been trying to communicate with you to recover my data from the cloud, since it does not appear in any way.

my Ticket IDs: 20723429

I hope a prompt reply, thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:57 am
Hi Kingdomers! 🤗🤗

Yes, chest rewards have always been predetermined and this is an intended change to help prevent confusion.

@FlowerKingdom Thank you for your patience! I've let the team know of this!

@2404m I'm sorry to hear of this. Just alerted the team about your case and hopefully, things will be resolved soon! <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:32 pm
Hi Joy!!! I had a problem with my charater tasks freezing for the second time. I already gave my Ticket ID in another post but I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle.
Ticket ID: 20736777

Edit: It's been a week and I haven't heard anything. Joy help will be much appreciated.
no avatar

Willy Villanueva

Windows PC

Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:59 pm
Hi there

Here is my ticket 20737995

Today in the event, I started playing and 2 hours after I was able to get Beast. Once I got it, the game crushed. I opened the game and the Event Currency (1000) was gone and the Beast was not there. It's really frustrating

This is my ticket ID: 20737995

Thanks!
no avatar

Miro777

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:34 am
Hi, still no feedback for ticket ID is 20656707/July 5th, 2020.
We had an operational Donald Duck, who now has his mission "Drink hot chocolate in Minnie House mission" stuck. No active buttons for the gems speed-up. No other missions for Donald.Miney's house cannot be moved. Message is "There is a character arriving here". 
I have emailed also a screenshot.
no avatar

justjust

Windows PC

Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:56 am
Hey Joy,

I participated in the tower challenge and had enough to buy the character Beast for a 1000 malficent coins. After I bought him my game froze and crashed. When I restarted the game not only that I lost the character but 1000 malficent coins are goneas well. ticket ID is 20739629.

Thank you!
no avatar

IndieGinie

Windows PC

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:45 am
Hi Joy, wrote:
Hi Kingdomers!

In the unfortunate case when you're encountering technical issues in the game, it's important to first reach out to our Customer Care team so that they have all the needed details.

Case1. Unable to get into the game

If you're unable to open the game, please follow this link to easily reach out our team: http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare

Case 2: Able to enter into the game

If you can open the game, use the upper right Options menu, and select the Customer Care tab. Search for your issue and follow the most common troubleshooting steps posted for that particular situation. If you still need assistance afterward, please submit a help form and we'll assist you in the shortest time!

Follow up:

If you're still waiting for a response after 5-7 working days, share with us the automated 8 digits ticket ID and we'll make sure to look into that at once.

Joy
no avatar

IndieGinie

Windows PC

Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:58 am
Hi Joy, 
I am new on forums and I think that my first post was done wrong. My apologies to other members.
I have had an issue yesterday lunchtime with the Tower Challenge that I reported to the Customer Care through the game. 
I am yet to receive an automated reply with a ticket I.D. Do they usually take this long to provide you with the ticket number? I thought it was a pretty straight forward process.
This issue is time sensitive as the First Chapter is set to end in a few days so I would very much appreciate your help in this matter.
Thank you.

Update: After 2 unsuccessful attemps at contacting customer care, I finally received my Ticket I.D at the third attempt. It is 20747427
It would be great if you could look into this issue as it seems I was not an isolated case. Thanks