Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Thaliel

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:10 pm
Stille no response about ticket id #21008003

Game won't open since huawei firmware update 10.0.290 was installed
no avatar

2404m

Windows PC

Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:19 pm
Hi joy, for a week the game has restarted and I lost all my progress, I have been trying to communicate with you to recover my data from the cloud, since it does not appear in any way.

my Ticket IDs: 21028963

I hope a prompt reply, thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:29 pm
I've highlighted all the new tickets posted here, Kingdomers!

Thanks so much for mentioning them and for your entire patience,

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

xarakoula

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:59 am
Hello I lost my progress when my pc crashed, as DMC was in loading phase. Please help...my daughter is very sad. I didn't get an anwer yet to solve the problem. My ticket is 21041321
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:50 pm
You have saved your progress to either Facebook or a Microsoft account?

It took Gameloft a week to "find" one of my save files on their server. And then it still was not all up to date. That took another week to get all correct.

You know what you had with characters, etc? They asked me for mine. Good thing I knew what I had and what I did not have. Did not know all the levels they where tho.

Hope that discouraging.
no avatar

novanurse57

Windows PC

Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 pm
is it usual for gameloft to ask for id information and for me to send an id confermation such as license? a little concerning as I don't know where the information is going
no avatar

Rachel Wareing

Windows PC

Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:57 pm
Lost all my progress been over a week now does nothing through Facebook or mircosoft ticket ID 21037849 need help really frustrating.

xarakoula

Windows PC

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:10 pm
Burlyman wrote:
You have saved your progress to either Facebook or a Microsoft account?

It took Gameloft a week to "find" one of my save files on their server. And then it still was not all up to date. That took another week to get all correct.

You know what you had with characters, etc? They asked me for mine. Good thing I knew what I had and what I did not have. Did not know all the levels they where tho.

Hope that discouraging.

No I didn't save somewhere, because my daughter had installed the game and I didn't know. Yes we know our characters. I hope they ask😕

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:55 pm
Rrrrandy wrote:
Hi Joy!

I never received a response to my old ticket from the previous tower challenge, and you said you couldn't locate the ticket, so I have resubmitted it as ticket 20929763 (old ticket number was 20773763).  Can you please have somebody look into it for me? 

Thank you!

Randy

Still waiting on this issue from July (resubmitted almost a month ago).  Also waiting on ticket 21049105.

Thank you!

Randy
no avatar

Blarney#10

Apple (iOS)

Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:39 pm
On 9/19/20 I contacted customer service because my game was frozen and would not reset.  I followed all of the suggestions with no luck.  I emailed customer service again 2 days later with no response from them.  I uninstalled/reinstalled the game at least 4 times over the last week.  Nothing has worked.  I again emailed on 9/25/20 and got the same response back as before and I again emailed them.  My ticket numbers are 21047891 and 21069997.  Please help!