Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

In the unfortunate case when you're encountering technical issues in the game, it's important to first reach out to our Customer Care team so that they have all the needed details.

Case1. Unable to get into the game

If you're unable to open the game, please follow this link to easily reach out our team: http://gmlft.co/DMK_CM_CustomerCare

Case 2: Able to enter into the game

If you can open the game, use the upper right Options menu, and select the Customer Care tab. Search for your issue and follow the most common troubleshooting steps posted for that particular situation. If you still need assistance afterward, please submit a help form and we'll assist you in the shortest time!

Follow up:

If you're still waiting for a response after 5-7 working days, share with us the automated 8 digits ticket ID and we'll make sure to look into that at once.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Steve Bridges

Google Play (Android)

Re: Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:47 pm
Hi I can't get in to customer care through the link above and I tried via the game but did not get a response, please can you help. My ticket id is 20505571, I have been playing Disney magic kingdoms on a amazon fire tablet, but after doing updates the game will no longer load properly and kicks me out after the loading screen, I would there for like to transfer my game to my android phone. My Id on amazon fire tablet is 2830:mdc :e4572e the id on my android phone is mdc:8d4c654.
Please help as I am missing playing this game so much.
Many thanks
Steve Bridges
no avatar

Rumple_Grim

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:01 pm
I've been playin on my laptop and now want to transfer to my Ipad, my windows id is 2566:asa:f11dd1

and my ticket is 20586109

I'd like to keep all my progress without havin to restart from scratch, been playin since 2018

Thanks for help out

Mason Ireton

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:16 pm
Ticket ID : 20375561

Hello Joy you asked for my ticket ID in another post so I also posted it hear so you could see.The ticket was for my leaderboard progress being erased twice in the Pocahontas event and had no reply or anything.Also thanks so much Joy!!! :D

The Powerdroid

Windows PC

Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:42 am
But there is sometimes a time issue. To wit: I was at the top of the leaderboard in the current spider hunt. However, when I came back at 1am this morning (I have insomnia), I discovered that I had dropped from #1 to #3800 because I had 80 points worth of spiders completely erased. My worry is that by the time Customer Care responds (if they do), this will be over and my chances of at least remaining in the top 500 are completely gone.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Customer Care - Ticket IDs

Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:30 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

I've highlighted all the mentioned tickets! Thanks so much for sharing them!

@The Powerdroid If you've already reported your issue through the in-game Customer Care menu, share the ticket ID with me. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:47 pm
Thanks Joy!!!
no avatar

akburton

Windows PC

Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:38 pm
Hi Joy! I submitted a time sensitive ticket regarding my event currency being transferred to gems with the message 'The event has ended' this morning. I was only 100 currency away from getting Hercules  :-|  

My ticket number is : 20611291
no avatar

kdot55

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:36 pm
Hi Joy, 

I have not been able to get a response from Customer Care. My ticket ID is 20571943. My iPad is broken and I would like to transfer my game to my new iPad. I have my old account number. I have spent a lot of money on the game and don’t want to start over. I hope you can help me! Thank you
no avatar

mattdisney

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm
Can I get assistance for an unanswered ticket?  Ticket ID is 20591331

Attempting to transfer progress from old Android device to new one.  Unable to login to FB on old device.  The FB login comes up, but the onscreen keyboard does not, so we cannot login and therefore cannot link to FB via new device???