Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Ana Laura Mc

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress

Tue May 26, 2020 3:43 pm
Is there any other customer service that if I do something ???
no avatar

idalundgaard

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2020 4:02 pm
Hi,
I have lost my game as well, when I had to delete and reinstall the game. After reinstalling the game everything was gone. I have not used Facebook or any other accounts, but I really hope, that I can get my old game back, some other way. My ticket id is 20437611.
Kind regards, Ida
no avatar

Angie Wolf

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 27, 2020 5:32 am
I have lost all my progress as well. Even put in a ticket 20383351. The last contact I had from anyone about it was on 5/17/2020. Wish I knew what could take so long.
no avatar

Shelly Reid

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 27, 2020 5:04 pm
Same thing happened to me after I uninstalled and reinstalled ticket number is 20400555 still waiting
no avatar

RoseYBA

Windows PC

Thu May 28, 2020 2:58 am
I lost all my progress too! Ticket number 20401987. It's been more than a week and still haven't recieved a response.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Thu May 28, 2020 5:30 pm
@Belinda Bowman, @Amanda Gilbert, @Dim & Don, @idalundgaard, @Angie Wolf An agent will get back to you shortly.

@Renmom45, @Kanodur, @musti27, @FATY25 If you had your progress linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If this is not the case, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

@Ana Laura Mc, @RoseYBA, @Shelly Reid Have you tried reconnecting to the social media account previously used in-game?

@conteoliver Thanks so much for your patience and for keeping me in the loop. I've highlighted your case again. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ana Laura Mc

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 29, 2020 2:56 am
my account was not connected to social networks, Joy 😩
no avatar

RoseYBA

Windows PC

Fri May 29, 2020 5:10 am
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
@Belinda Bowman, @Amanda Gilbert, @Dim & Don, @idalundgaard, @Angie Wolf An agent will get back to you shortly.

@Renmom45, @Kanodur, @musti27, @FATY25 If you had your progress linked to a social media account, you could go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it. If this is not the case, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)

@Ana Laura Mc, @RoseYBA, @Shelly Reid Have you tried reconnecting to the social media account previously used in-game?

@conteoliver Thanks so much for your patience and for keeping me in the loop. I've highlighted your case again. <3

Joy

Hi Joy, thanks for the reply! I have tried reconnecting both to my facebook account and my microsoft account, but it didn't work.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Fri May 29, 2020 7:56 am
Both your cases are under investigation and an agent will reach out to you shortly! <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Accu Racy

Windows PC

Fri May 29, 2020 11:23 am
Accu Racy.
If they don't send the game with the updated data, I'll have to unlock the contents of The Lady and the Tramp again and buy the Onward collection.