Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Lofty2000

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Sun May 10, 2020 9:54 am
Hi Joy,

So yes, they did reach out to me.... and asked me to try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it...

At what point do we get technical support? So far I haven't experienced anything beyond what I myself do to try to fix things.

I've asked twice if there are any known issues with the version 5 release and Microsoft logins and no reply or acknowledgement to that question.

Hopefully the next reply might be less generic and show some interest in figuring out the issue. Now at 14 days since I logged the issue.

Hope you can assist in getting some real technical support here.
Joy FromGameloft

@Whirz, I'm happy to hear the problem is solved. <3
@Klaudio1991, I'm so happy this was solved for you. Have a great time playing!
@Accu Ray, I've highlighted your case in our database. Thanks so much for your entire patience!
@Lofty2000, I've asked the agents to reach out to you asap. Hopefully, this will be fixed at once. <3
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 5:57 pm
And once again after getting to level 7 over night I got rest after bei9ng off the game for four hours!  I'm so irritated!  And it didn't even pull my last data when I tried to access it!  I've been leaving my Disney Kingdoms running in the task tray because I am so afraid of losing all my progress yet again I've been dealing with Customer Support since the issue started over two months ago and still they have not figured out what is going on.  I got another Update from Customer Support about my past game and they still didn't get it right, but thankfully I did not lose my current progress.
no avatar

netsrot47

Windows PC

Mon May 11, 2020 11:19 am
Hi, I also got the same problem since yesterday. can you help me to get back my progress?

Since my PC crashed, I started the game on my laptop. Unfortunately there was no query which version I would like to play (local or cloud). I then canceled the game.
When my PC was running again I started the game and the version query came up. But I accidentally pressed CLOUD instead of restoring my LOCAL score. Date display error!

I have lost 2 months of game progress.

Now my ONWARD characters are gone, as well as my STAR WARS druid, my saves from SUSI & STROLCH (including Susi, which is not yet activated) and R2D2, which I bought for 300 diamonds, is also gone !!! Mickey & Minnie Easter costumes too! Anna`s Queen Costume!

Can you please reset me to yesterday's status (09.05.2020)? I am totally sad that I lost all of this with just one click!

I ve already sent an email to you but I hope you are solving as soon as possible please! My ticket id is 20337349. thank you
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Mon May 11, 2020 5:51 pm
Believe me I can relate, I had Onward Characters, Star Wars C 3PO.......Hack Skellington, Pluto, Goofy, Micky, Jesse, Woody, Prince Charmnig, TInker Bell, Opened up the Star Wars area..LOts of concessions and Attractions......and its just gone, they can't seem to get my Game progress to me because likely reason they can't find it, I even told them the last time and date the game functioned before resetting at the very day the Pocahontas stuff was added to the game.  But still they can't find my file.  I had 55 Diamonds on my account, and ride floats.........Trust me it could be worse, I've been dealing with this issue for MONTHS literally.
no avatar

netsrot47

Windows PC

Mon May 11, 2020 7:50 pm
You have been dealing with the problem for months? It is a real shame that you could not be helped. Frustrating!
You will lose the fun and joy of the game over time.
I keep my fingers crossed that a solution will soon be found for you and that you will have fun playing again. Believe in it...! :-)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Tue May 12, 2020 2:23 pm
@Alassanty, @netsrot47, @Lofty2000 I've highlighted your cases in the database. An agent will reach out to you shortly! Thank you for your patience!

@IceAngelPrincess Do you mind sharing your ticket ID here also?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Accu Racy

Windows PC

Tue May 12, 2020 7:11 pm
Joy, gracias por responder.

Mi problema no se ha resuelto.

Mira la fecha de mi reclamación. Domingo, 5 de abril de 2020 4:34 p.m. Su identificación del incidente es 20131385.

El 6 de mayo, recibí un viejo juego de nivel 52, al que le faltaban datos de las actualizaciones 38 y 39. Le dije al soporte que enviara los actuales y el 7 de mayo recibí el mismo juego antiguo. El agente Ivon no volvió a responder.

Por favor, dile que lo envíe.
no avatar

Accu Racy

Windows PC

Tue May 12, 2020 7:54 pm
Si no envían el juego con los datos actualizados, tendré que desbloquear el contenido de La dama y el **** de nuevo y comprar la colección de Onward.
no avatar

Doug4333

Windows PC

Wed May 13, 2020 2:26 pm
My son's game lost his progress this morning. He was a level 11 and very upset. Someone please help. My ticket ID is 20361011.

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Wed May 13, 2020 9:38 pm
I lost all progress in my wandering seeds this morning, going from about 1400 to 0.I submitted a ticket at that point (ticket 20362365), but then later when I finished cursed crabs, that reset from 8 to 1.  I am hesitant to see what happens when I collect my vine cages in 4 hours...