Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

David Honig

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Thu May 14, 2020 1:31 pm
The Pocahontas event has been a disaster.  Constantly crashes, sometimes restarting my computer.  Loses progress on items.  Today the timer didn't register when I sent people out.  For example, sent people on 6 minute missions.  Waiting a couple of minutes and closed game.  Came back 25 minutes later and the two 6 minute missions had moved less than a minute.  It did this with the long event people as well, meaning I'm going to miss a collect of them at some point.  I'm getting really tired of events not working and causing all sort of issues.  Really takes away enjoyment when things don't work and you have to redo things all of the time.
no avatar

colinh2000uk

Windows PC

Thu May 14, 2020 3:47 pm
Same happened to me at 15:20 BST today May 14th.  All Pocohontis event progress lost and event has not been able to restart since.  Tried restart a few times but nothing coming back except the basic gameplay.

I hope the team can fix it as i had made some good progress.

Windows PC
ticket ID is 20368275

colinh2000uk

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Fri May 15, 2020 12:36 pm
@Doug4333, @Rrrrandy An agent will reach out to you shortly.

@colinh2000uk Thank you for your report and for sharing the ticket with us. 🤗

@David Honig Thanks so much for your message and report on this. Have you also had the chance to send us an in-game ticket through the Customer Care menu? 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

GloD

Windows PC

Fri May 15, 2020 4:48 pm
I too have lost my progress - now in two of the three Pocahontas event games. Just waiting for my progress to disappear in the third, very disappointed.  I had worked hard to gain progress and was quite enjoying the event ...  I'm so disappointed I'm considering leaving the game altogether!

Ticket ID 20373917

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri May 15, 2020 7:09 pm
Yes Pocahontas progress keeps starting from zero.The first it happened I was devastated from 7 to 100 on leadrerboard.It happened again and now from 14 to 100.This is getting irritating.I posted a message in another post too but I want someone who can help see this that is why I posted it again.Both the times when my progress dissapeared I was watching ads for gemsPlease help me.

Ticket ID: 20375561
no avatar

GloD

Windows PC

Fri May 15, 2020 8:19 pm
Update to my previous comment:-

Well its happened - from ranking 1st to 16th in the third game - as I feared that's now all three games that have wiped out my scores. Its so frustrating!!!  If this isn't fixed now its the last straw and no more Disney Magic Kingdoms or Gameloft for me. Just a pity I've wasted my time and money on this.

Ticket ID 20373917
no avatar

David Honig

Windows PC

Sun May 17, 2020 12:50 am
Joy,
Yes I sent in a ticket.  The response I got was to uninstall my game and reinstall, but this is a much larger problem  For example, just now myy game just gave me the calendar for tomorrow, reset all of my happiness, and a bunch of other advancement of at least 16 hours.  I shut it down and opened again and the time went back to normal, but it didn't undo any of the things that it had given me early.  I'm now worried that it will correct itself at some point and I will have lost all of the time now.
no avatar

Belinda Bowman

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 17, 2020 5:25 am
I last heard from someone on the 9th of may. Can you please update me on whats happening witg my lost progress? I dont want to delete but i dont want to start back at level 1.
no avatar

Renmom45

Windows PC

Sun May 17, 2020 6:14 pm
Lost all my progess. I was at a level 29.

Harry Hook

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun May 17, 2020 7:21 pm
Renmom45 wrote:
Lost all my progess. I was at a level 29.

Have you tried uninstalling and installing the game?If  you have and it didn't work try contacting customer care.I can't guarantee that they will reply but it's worth a shot.