Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Wed May 05, 2021 2:53 pm
Your case was highlighted @Cakegirl1810! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Fri May 07, 2021 4:34 am
I had my progress restored on the 21st of April after waiting 5 1/2 weeks and then on the 1st of May lost it all again. I was going really well with the Star Wars Event only had 1 more character to get. I was connected to Facebook but I could not get my progress back, I don't know why. Conversation ID 531510 User ID 2566:apa:345dgd. Please can someone fix this for me.
no avatar

Sarah26767

Apple (iOS)

Sat May 08, 2021 4:08 am
I have lost a lot of progress on this event.. I was soon to welcome Darth Vader and am now back to needing to welcome Leia Organa - I lost all of the enchancments, etc. as well.  Is there any way to recover this game file - it worked fine 17 hours ago.  I am logged into Game Center on an iPad but cannot find any old files and am not prompted to open a different file when I launch the game.  I don't know if/where to find an older file.
 I've submitted a ticket but after reading on here fear it will not be looked at before the end of the quest.  It's very disheartening to have lost all of this.  I don't know rather to attemp to keep going, although I don't think I'll have enough time or to wait for a response.  Please advise.  Thank you

Conversation ID: 545198

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Mon May 10, 2021 9:10 am
Both cases are highlighted! Thank you, Kingdomers!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

zeleni

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 11:08 am
Lost all progress. Now i cannot even reach the gameplay.
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 11:35 am
Thank you Joy my progress has been restored.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Wed May 12, 2021 1:19 pm
@Lyn23 Wonderful news! <3

@zeleni Was your account linked to a social media account in-game? If so, try to relink it. 😊 If you still need assistance allow our agents to help you out asap and reach us out through the in-game Customer Care menu. <3

Joy

Eeyoronious

Windows PC

Wed May 12, 2021 2:36 pm
I got reset to zero, too. And no, relinking to Microsoft and Facebook did not help
Thanks for noticing me

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Thu May 13, 2021 9:51 am
I'm sorry to hear about this, Eeyotonious! Have you already opened up a case with our Customer Care team?

Joy

no avatar

Pedro Martinez

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 13, 2021 2:04 pm
Hi, I lost all the progress I had on May 7th
I opened a case with Customer Care Team on May 8th: =12pxConversation ID: #54654
I had the same issue on February "Conversation ID: #339746" but it was solved by the Team the same day.
However, this time I have been waiting for further assistance for 5 days. My biggest concern was the character Darth Vader. I was about to have it but the event will finish today and I will not be able to get it on time.