Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Masimelo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress

Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:42 am
Olá, boa noite
Eu fiz contato com vocês no dia 15 de dezembro notifícando que o meu celular teve problemas e tive que resetar ele, não consigo logar no jogo novamente ao nível que eu estava. Por gentileza peço uma resposta pois gastei comprando vários pacotes do jogo

Informações:
Device Model: ZenFone Max Pro M2
Desktop Manufacturer: Microsoft
Desktop Model: Windows
Name: Simone Da S Melo
E-Mail: masimelo5@gmail.com
Username / Link to the page: 868172490600982
Date when the problem occurred: 12/14/2020
Game Version: 5.5.1a
Description: Meu celular travou e eu reinstalei o jogo mas não volta pra onde estava . Meu face rcmodassp@gmail.com. número de identificação do usuário 868172490600982
Entry ID: 109858836
Manufacturer: Asus
Model: ZenFone Max Pro M2
Language: English
Platform: Android
Game: Disney Magic Kingdoms
no avatar

Jennyhair

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:44 pm
Username / Link to the page: mdc:3h9d186
Date when the problem occurred: 12/21/2020
Game Version: 5.6.0j
Description: Guten Tag, ich habe einen alten Spielstand, mit Level 41 der mit der Cloud synchronisiert werden sollte, da dort noch der mit level 36 zu finden war und nun ist der Spielstand mit 41 verschwunden mit allen Charakteren, die ich schon freigeschaltet hatte auch inkl der Aktionscharaktere. Können Sie den Spielstand bitte wieder herstellen? 

Vielen lieben Dank im Voraus und wunderschöne Weihnachtstage. 

Jennifer Haar
Entry ID: 109874788
Manufacturer: Apple
Model: M50
Language: Deutsch
Platform: iOS
no avatar

BEileen

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:11 pm
I got a new iPhone and had backed up my old iPhone on my PC. After I uploaded the backup to my new iPhone, I opened the Disney Magic Kingdoms app. I saw my original user ID on Disney Magic Kingdoms in the upper left corner of the screen. However, a screen popped up asking for my age and gender. When I entered it, it gave me a new user ID and started the game over.

I sent a message to Gameloft Customer Care on 12/18/2020.  Conversation ID: #232928

I have not heard back from anyone other than the automated response.

My original user id for Disney Magic Kingdoms was
user ID mdc: 6eh5

Please help. Thank you!

Jan 15, 2021

update:  I finally heard back from Customer Care. They were able to restore my game. It took about a month from the time I reported the problem. 
no avatar

sol

Windows PC

Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:24 pm
have same issue the problem i want to continue the eventesktop Manufacturer: Microsoft
Desktop Model: Windows
Name: Safwan Aaraj
E-Mail: sn_sol@hotmail.com
Date when the problem occurred: 12/27/2020
Game Version: 5.6.0j
Description: Today 27/12/2020 my game reset to the beginning, i tried to re-login to my Facebook and Microsoft account but still same problem, reinstall the game but also the problem not fixed, pls help
Entry ID: 109887166
Language: English
Platform: Windows
no avatar

ttofueater

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:19 pm
Hi, I'm actually not sure if this is a progress lost but I haven't logged into the game for about 2 weeks now all the kingdom(zone) access entrance are now locked and a lot 9f the charactor discoveries are lost it seems that it was back tracked and when I locked in there was no attendance check. not sure if this is a new update or not. my characters are still in tact but I can't sent them higher up level like I used to. if this is a new defult of the game what am I supposed to do?
no avatar

idalundgaard

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:57 pm
Hello Gameloft Customer Care,
I seem to have lost all of my progress in the current limited-time event in Disney Magic Kingdoms (Brave). I simply opened the application, and it was as if the event was over. Besides, the portals between land plot were back. I hope you can help me regain my progress. My user ID mdc is 190cc78, if it is to any help. My conversation ID is #258944
Kind regards, Ida
no avatar

amberartist@hotmail.com

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:56 am
I'm in the middle of the Brave event, but now when I open the game it shows the Emperor's New Groove with the game logo. The game also shows Hercules event currency at the top, nothing at the bottom, and none of my current quests. I was wondering if there was any way to go back to where I left off.
My ID is 151gc26

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:27 am
Thank you for your reports, Kingdomers! I've forwarded your cases!

@ttofueater Have you already reached us out through the in_game Customer Care menu?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

miame49

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:15 pm
I too, am having the same problem. I had a ticket into Gameloft because my ads were freezing. I was told to uninstall the game. When I reloaded it, I had a new game ID and was at level 1, losing all progress. I eventually got most of my progress back, but now my homescreen is Emperor's New Groove. The Brave event is missing, I cannot level up any of my Mandalorian characters, I cannot access chests or gems, or the parade, and the calendar is missing.
My last response from Gameloft is to contact them tomorrow if the event is still missing.
Conversation ID #254993 (not sure that's the same as the ticket #)
Entry ID #109885926 (not sure that's the same as the ticket #)

Dec 30 update:  My game still has the same problems.   I have emailed Gameloft back.
no avatar

Jessdisneyfan17

Windows PC

Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:29 am
Hi, I have lot all my progress over a week ago and still haven't gotten a response from your team. I posted on reddit just to see how long it took for others who have lost all progress. Everyone else said they heard back within a day or 2. I was wondering if I would be able to be helped on here possibly?  I also did contact gameloft my 2 conversation numbers are
#255134 and #241840. My user ID is 2566:asa:f8d8dce