Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

yello_blak

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress

Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:19 pm
Again, my ticket number is 21226785. I received an email over a week ago asking for my game ID, which is infuriating because I had already indicated that I had accidentally deleted my game and, therefore, don't have my game ID. I replied to the email right away and haven't heard anything since.
no avatar

BlackPanther2495

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:36 pm
I'm gonna try this again since I haven't gotten a response through the Customer Care email or Joy's ticket ID post:

I'm new here. I tried contacting Gameloft Customer Service via email and I haven't heard back. My problem is i used to play on an ipad and i need to transfer my old account. I dont have facebook either. My ticket ID is 21274779.

I have the original account ID. Since I've received the Ticket ID I've been playing on my phone with Google Play. And now I have another user ID. I'd like to transfer my old account to the new one so I dont have to rebuy everything.

Hope to hear back soon and have a great one, Gameloft team.
no avatar

samddietz

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:57 am
Hello, 

Has anyone experienced losing their progress after the most recent update for the Mandalorian information? I submitted a ticket but have yet to get a reply. 
I just want to know how to get my information back. I've already tried logging into my Facebook account again, but that didn't work and I thought my GameCenter would keep the data from the game, but I guess it didn't.
no avatar

pancha_ardilla

Windows PC

Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 am
Hi! On Nov 15 I opened the game for the first time in the day and it came out as if it had not been updated to the current version of Star wars (it opened on the version of halloween) when I´ve benn playing the mandalorian version for many days; so I closed it and updated on the Microsoft Store and when I opened it again all my progress was gone and it started from zero, I tried to desconect and conect again to my microsoft account but the problem is still there  :'(   I sent a messege to Custom Care but I havent recieived any replay. I would be so happy and grateful if you could help me please. Thanks
no avatar

Chrissy_M

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:03 am
The same happened to me. I lost all progress. I was on Level 29, it took me forever to get there. Please help!
no avatar

T154330

Windows PC

Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:41 am
Just had my game restart to the beginning for the 2nd time in 2 months 
Conversation ID #198299
no avatar

gnergner

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:22 am
I play, after level 30, personage Donald not complete mission Drunk Coffee. I restarted all game.
Actualy, I loose all progress obtain Rubies, not want use rubies, but system legs and after use automatic Rubies.
Is diversion, but in moment loose Rubies, have moments furiouss... not have utility or necessary use Rubies but loose muchs...
Have moments, I stop play, or close, for do others actions because not is divertions loose all progress cumulation rubies...
Have bugs, not have mode guard or block rubies for not loose,...
Game actualize and use more space have moments "full spaces" this moment restart Smartphone and loose partials progress...
I search informations and help others case possible
Thanks

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:33 pm
Hi Kingdomers!

It's always a good step to link your progress with a social media account in-game through the Options menu.

To retrieve back your progress, you just have to go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it.

If this is not the case now, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)🤗

I've forwarded the tickets posted here!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

navin2103

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:17 am
Hi

My game was not updating for the new event, I tried logging from another device but it started the game from level 1. I went back to my old device and tried many times to update for 12 hours at the least, however, it just would not update. So I deleted the game and reinstalled the game on the same device to my shock on the same device too it started from level 1!!! All the years of hard work gone down the drain. Please help in getting my game back. My ingame User id is  IrascibleTreant43047. Then i clicked a few buttons and well it tried to connect to my old account but it says "Google Play Connection Error". Connection error. Please try again later! :(

Helpppp

Thanks in advance

Regards

Navin
no avatar

navin2103

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:43 am
Yipee it works now... I dont know how butit works :)

Thanks