Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Amigator

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress

Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:55 pm
Having the same issue as amberartist@hotmail.com...
On my sons tablet, In the midst of the brave event, i bought the 2 premium characters, and 2 gem packs, which went well...
After i bought the Brave-Float my game crashed. So i closed and restarted the app...

Now everything has changed from BRAVE to EMPEROR Kuzco, the parade is locked, It says "Complete the Parade Tutorial to unlock parade"....
LOL, this account is already level 25, so duh...
My park is locked, with the green portals, even though my buildings are still there...
I DO still have my characters and all, but i can't do anything anymore...

When clicking on mickey in the characters list, it says "Complete all 6 discoveries to unlock the ability to level up these characters...."

And the problem is, that even if i wanted, i cannot reinstall this game, because it is the account of a minor, which means that it cannot be connected to facebook for backup.

Already made ticket 2 days ago: Entry ID: 109890262 - Conversation ID/ #259740

User-ID : mdc:00e9fh8

I hope that it can be resolved quickly, because my sons is missing out already 2 days of the brave event, while also losing calendar-streak etc...

thx.
no avatar

miame49

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:07 am
Amigator wrote:
Having the same issue as amberartist@hotmail.com...
On my sons tablet, In the midst of the brave event, i bought the 2 premium characters, and 2 gem packs, which went well...
After i bought the Brave-Float my game crashed. So i closed and restarted the app...

Now everything has changed from BRAVE to EMPEROR Kuzco, the parade is locked, It says "Complete the Parade Tutorial to unlock parade"....
LOL, this account is already level 25, so duh...
My park is locked, with the green portals, even though my buildings are still there...
I DO still have my characters and all, but i can't do anything anymore...

When clicking on mickey in the characters list, it says "Complete all 6 discoveries to unlock the ability to level up these characters...."

And the problem is, that even if i wanted, i cannot reinstall this game, because it is the account of a minor, which means that it cannot be connected to facebook for backup.

Already made ticket 2 days ago: Entry ID: 109890262 - Conversation ID/ #259740

User-ID : mdc:00e9fh8

I hope that it can be resolved quickly, because my sons is missing out already 2 days of the brave event, while also losing calendar-streak etc...

thx.

I am having the exact same problem.  I posted just before you and before I noticed all the bugs in my game that are the same as yours.
I hope this is fixed quickly.
Conversation ID #254993 (not sure that's the same as the ticket #)
Entry ID #109885926 (not sure that's the same as the ticket #)
no avatar

kmaloney18

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:32 am
Last night I had the "event is over, characters will appear in the future" banner appear while clicking through dialogue in the quests. When the game restarted, I lost all of my event currency (over 28k), as it had been converted into gems. I have to wait days to start building the Ruins of the Ancient Kingdom, which will delay beginning Merida's collections, unfortunately. Then I'll hopefully be able to gain enough currency for her, too, given that I won't have the extra 13k to pad that total. I was logged into both Facebook & (Micrlsoft?) Game Play when it went crazy, & it was still logged in when the game restarted & the Brave event reappeared. I also contacted Customer Care via the in-game tab. The email says the entry ID is 109893718, & the user ID shows mdc:200e1. Thank you!
no avatar

zodac01

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:56 am
I've lost all progress on my account (in total, not just for this event) after I reinstalled the app a few days ago. Sent in the customer care support ticket 2/3 days ago I think, but still no response.

Really hoping to have this solved so I can finish the Brave event, even if I might need to spend some gems to do it now. Can someone take a look?

Entry ID: 109902014
Conversation ID: #271723
User ID: mdc:9874e6g

Thanks!
no avatar

Yenes06

Windows PC

Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:21 am
Hello. I don't know if I have to write here for this, but I have lost all progress since December 28th. I had written the same day to assistance and received the reply to tell me that the message had arrived, but no reply since. Can anyone please help me? This is the second time progress has been reset. If this helps, I can say that I was connected with both the microsoft account and with facebook and I was at level 20, I didn't make any purchases. I don't know unfortunately what my ID is but maybe this helped the first time: 2566: asa: 51gdf43I 
Hope you can help me, thanks.
Entry ID: 109889360
Conversation ID: #258796
no avatar

Jessdisneyfan17

Windows PC

Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm
How do I get help from customer support? I have sent 2 requests, have posted on here, and tried calling. I dont know if there is another way, but I am willing to try. I lost progress before Christmas, so I am a little frustrated.
no avatar

Necko08

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:03 am
I've bought my daughter a new iPad and connected all the apps to the old one everything has worked and moved over to her new iPad apart from Disney magic kingdoms all the progress and in app purchases have gone and it's put her back to the start I have written to you more than once now with no reply I just want help to get my daughter game back to were it was it is very distressing for her as she has autism and is a wheelchair user and the disney magic kingdom game is her favourite and used daily so this has caused a lot of problems is there a way I can fix this?
no avatar

Necko08

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 am
Can anyone help get my game back for my daughter please she is on level 41 I have spent a small fortune on characters and other stuff in the game for her and can not get the game on her iPad it's taken her back to the start and lost everything
no avatar

RayZ3r0

Windows PC

Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:15 am
Today i opened the game and my progress were okay.  And now when i re-opened , i lost all my progress on 11 January 2021 , i was level 30 and played for 149 days. I tried to connect with fb or  microsoft but nothing. I didn't make any purchases.
This is my Id User :  2366:asa:c1g975
Really hoping you can help me, thanks.
no avatar

Tefajsp

Windows PC

Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:35 pm
Hola, ayer 12 de enero intenté ingresar a mi cuenta de DMK desde mi ordenador como todos los días, primero me dijo que no se podía conectar a ninguna red de Internet por lo que desactivé y activé el WiFi, después de ello continuo con el mismo problema así que reinicié el ordenador por seguridad. Cuando pude ingresar se había perdido todo mi progreso (estaba en el nivel 35 o 36), intenté vincularlo con mi cuenta de Facebook y la de Microsoft que es donde guardaba mi progreso, pero al hacerlo tampoco han reconocido mis datos y ahora está vinculada con esta nueva cuenta en el nivel uno.

¿Alguien podría ayudarme, por favor?