Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Bluefalcon1976

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Kingdomers!

It's always a good step to link your progress with a social media account in-game through the Options menu.

To retrieve back your progress, you just have to go back to the Main Menu - Settings and re-link it.

If this is not the case now, our Customer Care agents will be happy to help you out! (Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)🤗

I've forwarded the tickets posted here!

well I am linked to my Facebook account and I can't get my progress back. Years of progress gone and the instructions to get it back don't work. These are the instructions they give me and they don't work. If they have worked for  anyone please let me know.
1. Click 🔽 in the top right corner of facebook and select settings. (Last I checked I can't click anything on a phone and there is no 🔽 on the right in the facebook app on a phone)
2. Click apps in the left column. (Click on a phone?)
3. Hover over an app or game and click the ✏ (hovering over something on a phone? Clicking again?)
4. Scroll down to get help from app developers (isn't there)
5. Connect to Facebook page with user id. (Doesn't work because of instructions given above as there is no spot to enter my ID on the page)

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:43 pm
@Bluefalcon1976 If you've already reported this through the in-game Customer Care menu, please share with me the conversation ID. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

DisneyKingdomsSuperfan

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:43 pm
Joy FromGameloft wrote:
An agent will reach out to you shortly! 😊😊

Joy
Hello, Joy. PLEASE HELP! I need a member of staff to transfer my progress to my new phone. I have spent over a year and over a £100 on my DisneyKingdom. I don't know what I will do without it ☹ I have both my Kingdom user ID'S. Can I message them to a member of staff?

no avatar

Rafailia

Windows PC

Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:25 pm
Hello! I lost my progress and my game was reset at level one four days ago at 16/1. I contacted customer care and filled the form but haven't had an update ever since. My Conversation ID: #301716 
no avatar

Rafailia

Windows PC

Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:26 am
It's been two weeks now and I 've had nooo reply at all. I just want my game back. Can someone help me?
no avatar

Rafailia

Windows PC

Fri Feb 05, 2021 7:08 pm
Why am I being ignored?????? Almost a month without my game back and noone has bothered to at least inform me about what's happening.
no avatar

rainy8599

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:14 am
Help me!!!!! Please

Hello.
I started playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game on April 29, 2017.
I've recently completed all the Brave missions.

I deleted the app and reinstalled it because I couldn't update Ratatouille.
The game was initialized because it didn't work with the previous game.

I'm requesting an account recovery.

I sent you an inquiry email, but there's no answer.
I got an automated response. Conversion ID: #343589.

I'm afraid I'll lose my kingdom that I've been building for almost four years.
Customer ID apa:f70059
I'd really appreciate it if you could help me.
no avatar

Rafailia

Windows PC

Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:34 am
I am still waiting for my game. Why is no one answering?

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:51 pm
@Rafailia, @rainy8599 An agent will reach out to you ASAP! Thank you for sharing your cases with us!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Sezannia51

Windows PC

Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:46 pm
Hello,

I lost all my progress in DMK last Saturday, February 13th. I came back to zero and it's impossible to find my progress by connecting with my microsoft account. Everything was fine in the game until last saturday, I have been playing for almost a year and a half.
I sent a message (in French) to the Customer Care last Saturday. But, for a week, I haven't received any response or help. My conversation ID is  : 360722.
Not wishing to lost my progress, I hope you can help me !