Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

R0cka-L30n1das

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:54 pm
I need Help An update on the game Disney Magic Kingdoms happend this morning on the 16/03/2021 on my PC & My account was all gone. I've put a lot of work to Level 48 in the middle of the last dragon event & Collecting Dumbo. I did all the things that say to restore my data but it didn't work, so i'm right back on the tutorial and all the Years & money I put in is all down the drain with nothing to fix. Please HELP!!!

P.S I still have the recipts i've payed into the game
no avatar

KSCroppyChick

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:09 pm
I lost all progress on 3/11. I had over 1000 days in my streak, tons of characters, and a high level. I submitted a ticket, and other that the automated "We have your ticket" response, I've heard nothing, I haven't had a reward since 3/9, I think that I'm going to be done with the game, I refuse to start over!
no avatar

AparnaG

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost all progress. Please help asap

Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:39 pm
i lost all my progress while reinstalling it.raised multiple ticket and emailed multiple times.all of no use
 Please revert my progress as on 12th march 2021 with level 53 and 370 gems
no avatar

clmelo14

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:56 am
I haven't been able to load the game in 2 days. I refreshed my iPhone, updated the app and nothing. I don't know if I connected to Facebook and don't want to delete and reinstall if I lose my progress. PLEASE HELP
no avatar

R0cka-L30n1das

Windows PC

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:07 pm
I need Help again on the game Disney Magic Kingdoms happend this morning on my PC & My account was all gone Again on 21/03/2021 around 10:50. I did all the things that say to restore my data but it didn't work, so i'm right back on the tutorial, Please HELP!!! I'm level 48 and i just got the water dragon last night. i alredy sent a message but i havent heard of anythng yet.
no avatar

Jong Ho Lee

Windows PC

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:51 pm
My name is Jong Ho. On March 13, I was at level 46 (or level 47), had 137 gems (or maybe 147 gems), and was almost close to getting Tuk Tuk. However, when the Windows Update Cumulative Update 03 got installed on last Sunday (March 13), I lost all progress when it suddenly reset to level 1 and led me to tutorial screen. I tried restoring through Facebook and Microsoft accounts, but did not work. So, on that same day (March 13), I sent a ticket to Gameloft (conversation ID #415732). Can any staff member from Gameloft let me know they are working on to restore my progress? I really do not want to start over and want to continue participating in Raya and the Last Dragon event.
no avatar

mebflag

Windows PC

Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:17 pm
Hi. I have not received any reply from Gameloft since I left a customer ticket on March 13, 2021 regarding the reset of my game and account. The conversation number is 413834. I don't remember exactly what level I was but it was around level 50, I had tons of characters (was working on welcoming Dumbo), and had the first character in the Raya event, had spent gems buying the premium Raya character, and was ready to welcome Tuk Tuk. I would really like my game restored. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
no avatar

Garwall

Windows PC

Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:29 pm
HI.After reinstalling the game, it was reinitialized, I made a request in game, conversation number: 434028

Please try to give me my account back because I really like the game and don't feel like giving it up.

Thank you
no avatar

Asmaraa

Windows PC

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:17 pm
Since the 16th of this month I have lost all my progress. I have send two reports to Customer Care, but haven't received anything back. I am on the verge of quitting, since I won't be able to finish the time-limited event and I am afraid my hard work has been in vain. Does anyone know what I could do next? I feel helpless.
no avatar

Cakegirl1810

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 04, 2021 6:00 pm
I feel like this is a common issue after the iOS update. Our game too completely reset with a new user ID ticket #: 537945. My son is so upset because there is a legendary chest for Star Wars today.