Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

rainy8599

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost all progress

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:07 pm
I received an email on February 12 that my request was received and it said that they would contact me as soon as possible, but I haven't received any contact yet. Are you really contacting me? It's a serious situation for me. Please help me.
no avatar

birus92

Windows PC

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:23 am
issue_20201112115019805-9fbe3a9197722c6 Buenas noches, Les escribo por aquí puesto que al correo que les acabo de enviar para saber el estado de mi incidencia me ha llegado uno de respuesta diciendo que la han cerrado. ¿Me pueden explicar cómo es posible que la hayan cerrado cuando NO SE HA SOLUCIONADO EL PROBLEMA? ¿CÓMO ES POSIBLE QUE NO ME HAYAN COMUNICADO QUE LA IBAN A CERRAR? ¿CÓMO ES POSIBLE QUE DESPUÉS DE CUATRO MESES (esta incidencia pasó el 18 de octubre de 2020) NO SEAN CAPACES DE ARREGLARLO? Si finalmente este problema no tiene solución INDÍQUEMENLO YA, porque en tal caso ME DEBEN USTEDES AL MENOS EL DINERO QUE HE GASTADO EN UN JUEGO QUE YA NO VOY A PODER DISFRUTAR. Si no saben gestionar sus incidencias, ¿PARA QUÉ ME HAN TENIDO CON CORREOS ESTOS ÚLTIMOS CUATRO MESES?
He tenido paciencia con el problema, pero al final ustedes han optado por no decirme nada, hacer como si este problema no existiese y, eso sí, quedarse con el dinero. Por favor, contéstenme a este correo que no les cuesta nada, sobre todo para indicarme cómo pretenden solucionar este problema, ya sea devolviendome el dinero o devolviendome la cuenta que perdí.
Gracias

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:05 pm
@Sezannia51 I've highlighted your case! Thank you for your patience!
@rainy8599 The team was notified! Thank you for keeping me in the loop!
@birus92 Can you please share with me your ticket/conversation ID?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

rainy8599

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:17 pm
Hello.
What's wrong with me?
It's been almost a month since I couldn't play this game. If I don't get an e-mail from the Game Loft team, will I lose my Disney Magic Kingdom account completely?
I want to know the reason why I can't get a reply when the manager delivered it to the team.
ImageI am attaching an automatic reply email that I received only once.
Attachments
9F125486-B84A-4DA7-83A3-2DC301E187F1.jpeg
9F125486-B84A-4DA7-83A3-2DC301E187F1.jpeg (507.75 KiB) Viewed 352 times
no avatar

zeleni

Windows PC

Tue Mar 02, 2021 9:34 pm
Ticket ID 2566:asa: Lost everything. Didn't do much and cannot reproduce the old progress with Facebook or anything else. Please help me!
no avatar

rainy8599

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:27 am
Thank you so much.
The game has been successfully restored.
Thanks again.
no avatar

Ajmax2032

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:14 am
My email address jmax2032@gmail.com was hacked and now I no longer have access to that email address so that I can get my account back that I spent 3 & a half years paying and all the money I spent on the game Disney magical kingdom is there anyway that my account can be recovered and to also be able to change the email address jmax2032@gmail.com to a new email address
no avatar

StixSUFC

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:28 pm
I seem to have lost calendar, happiness and chests since update!
no avatar

mebflag

Windows PC

Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:33 pm
Hi! I had a Windows 10 update Friday night (March 12, 2021) and when I logged into my game on Saturday I had lost all my progress and had a new user ID. I did contact Gameloft customer care and have received the automated response. I have been playing for over 3 years and have spent real money on the game (not a ton, but still). I do not want to start over. My account was not connected to Facebook or Microsoft. My game never gave me that option. I contacted GameLoft back in June about this because I wanted to be able to play on my laptop when I travel, but they never responded back after the automated response. I would like my game back and am irritated that I probably won't be able to get it back to progress in the Raya event. Is there anything more I can do? 
Thanks for your help.
no avatar

Lyn23

Windows PC

Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:30 am
I lost all my progress on Friday the 12th I sent an email to Customer Care and have only had the standard reply.
What is happening to all these players who have effectively been stripped of their game, these issues are always happening during events, would it be better to just add them to the story line rather than as events as the game is apparently so unstable. 411745 is this my ticket number it is all I have received back from Customer Care. Thank you in advance if you are able to help me in any way.