Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Mabs

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:13 pm
Hola perdi mi progreso jugaba en mi celular iOS y ahora en mi computadora no quiero iniciar de cero!
no avatar

giorgio8911

Windows PC

Re: Perdida del progreso del juego

Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:05 pm
Se perdió el proceso del juego al abrirlo, el ID es el mismo, sin embargo el proceso no se evidencia, el juego que se abre es totalmente nuevo. 
ID: 2566:asa:dcd3211
no avatar

ciscarica

Windows PC

Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:15 pm
I lost all my progress almost 2 months ago, I received an email on august 31 said that my request has been taken care of, since then no further response.
my ticket number is 20921313
my id user 2566:asa:871h7e
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:28 am
It took me about a week to get most of my progress back. Then more back and forth with emails to get the rest of the items.

Not sure why yours is taking so long. But they do seem to have a lot of people having game problems/issues lately.
no avatar

RP20_

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 am
My ticket ID is 21026431. I play DMK on android smartphone almost year. I didn't connect game to any other platform. 4 days ago on 16 sept 2020 at 3 pm IST during playing DMK , game stuck and mobile hungup for 30min and then game closed automatically.. after reloading game it stuck at halfway of loading page.. I wait for 20 min to load game but nothing happened.. then I tried reinstalling app but I lost all my progress of 1 year ... please help me to solve this issue asap.. please guide me in this matter..
no avatar

rosea

Windows PC

Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:17 pm
Help! Can someone help me? I have lost all my game data ! And have to start from the beginning again! I have played DMK for over a year now and I worked incredible hard for all my characters.. ! I have only played on my laptop so far and didnt connect it with anything..
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:45 am
Did you open up a Customer Care id? Unless you have that, nothing can be done.
no avatar

Jen K

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:56 am
Hi my ticket number is 21047671. I have emailed a few times and tried to call. I have lost all progress with a new phone and have tried the restore options auto emailed to me. I have a former name on my screen as well as the current screen address. Any help would be appreciated as I have spent 6 mos playing and bought characters. 

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:22 pm
@Jen K, @RP20_ I've highlighted your cases!
@rosea Let me know if you've already reported this through the Customer Care menu in-game. <3

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Rachel Wareing

Windows PC

Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:58 pm
I lost my progress on the game last week submitted ticket number to customer care was at level 44 had nearly 500 diamonds lost all characters i had too which mad about and heard nothing from them, done all the restart reinstall but nothing works really disheartened with losting it all hope you can get it all back for me please .ticket number 21037849