Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

DisneyFan847

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:39 pm
I lost my entire kingdom after the Maleficent Challenge ended. The game froze after her video ended and when I reloaded the kingdom I had only Mickey Mouse! I have nearly 200 characters and I want them all back. My ticket number is 21001671. My kingdom has been freezing and needed to be reset for months now and I was dealing with it but to lose over a year's progress is outragious. I hope this is corrected asap!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:23 pm
I lost progress from Friday, 09/04/2020 and got back from a save file that they "found" on their server on Thursday, 09/10/2020.

I lost part of my progress for the TC. I had stages 1 & 2 done and had all the tokens from those two stages. When I got the save state back that they "found" I had lost the 2nd one and was not able to get all that I needed for stage 3.

Gameloft told me that since the first two stages where closed they "could not" give me my progress back since it was "technical" not able to.

Wrote them again yesterday about that, and other issues that I had from losing 6 (six) game days due to the game problem. Have yet to hear back.
no avatar

DisneyFan847

Windows PC

Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:39 pm
I am over the moon to say that Gameloft found the saved file of my game and everything is back! Thank you Gameloft support for your quick action! I love my kingdom! I have been playing for over a year now and it means a lot to me, especially during these trying times! You guys are awesome!
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:31 am
Lucky you.

It took them 6 days to find a save file on their server. But it did not restore all of my progress in the TC. I ended up losing all of stage 2 and could not finish stage 3.

After multiple emails back and forth with Customer Care they ended up giving me Gord and all six calendar days of items that I lost while this was going on. Still did not get all I lost during stage 2. Did not even get the Bunny Balloon stand. But would rather have gotten Gord than the balloon stand.

Since they were generous enough to give me Gord, I am not going to keep asking for things like the Bunny Balloon stand. Eventually I think that they will end up putting it for sale or in a chest again sometime.
no avatar

Donald's Hat

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:59 pm
Is there any other way to reach customer support?  The in-game link doesn't work on my daughter's tablet, and when I use the link from my own device, it tries to include a bunch of incorrect information.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:11 am
I use this link and go to the bottom and click on "I didn't find an answer to my question"

https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/25

At the top of the page there is a line to select what operating system you are playing under.
no avatar

Epsilon28

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:48 pm
Hi, 
I've two times try to reach the french game support but after two month nobody give me any new. 
My little daughter ask me again this day if I've got some notice about her lost game.
The ticket ID is : [#PKZ-54563-684] 20780547

Please somebody can help us?
no avatar

thungkadat

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:28 am
Does Gameloft have any customer service staff. I have replied your automatic email to informed that I have followed all instructions but it didn't work. My progress still not come back.It's been 12 days already and no one answer me. Please help to solve this problem directly and please stop sending automatic email.
Ticket ID is 20962377
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:36 am
I have yet to wait more than a couple of days for a response. Have you checked your spam folder to see if it got put in there for some reason?
no avatar

Ceciliacolombini

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:35 am
Salve a tutti, è passato più di 1 mese dal l'azzeramento del mio parco, nessuno risponde ma è mai possibile? Sto perdendo eventi e personaggi, sono molto delusa e arrabbiata!!!! Ho speso anche dei soldi😡😡😡😡😡😡, 1 mese è passato assistenza clienti veramente pessima!!!