Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Re: Lost all progress

Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:12 am
I lost my progress on Friday 09/04/2020.  

I have contacted Gameloft several times back and forth.

FIrst they told the level I was on and that was it.  When I reloaded and connected again to the Microsoft account I had been using, nothing happened.  I had nothing.  

Then they told me that I would not get my Tower Challenge progress back since they had "closed" and becuase of "technical reasons."

I wrote back to them.  And now the last message I recieved is:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience; we apologize for making you wait.

Please be assured that your request is being processed.

We will contact you as soon as we have new information for you.

Sincerely,

-------------------------------
Catalina
Customer Care Agent
no avatar

Abhaya

Windows PC

Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:33 pm
I lost all my progress in the game. I want the previous progress to be back. 
What should I do? Please solve this problem
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:32 pm
I heard back again.  Here is their reply:

"Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty.

We have restored your character Pocahontas.

Please log in the game with Microsoft Graph account to receive it.

As the previous explanation, we need the specific list of missing characters, buildings, etc so that we could check.

Thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again if there is any other matter that we can help with."

I already stated that I had all the characters up thru Pocahontas.  And Kronk in the Emperor's New Groove.

But now I have to list all of th individually and the buildings.  Even tho I had saved my game each day before all of this happened.

I have a Microsoft Live account.  Not a Microsoft Graph account.

Not know why they are not able to look back in their records to see all that I have earned up to Friday, 09/04/2020.
no avatar

bl0ndekutie233

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm
Hey :) I too lost all progress! I was level 27 and I logged on a few days ago and my progress was reset back to the beginning. I was only connected thru GameCenter and my iCloud but I cannot restore my game thru either platform. I contacted Apple and they told me to contact the game developers so I submitted a ticket 20983803. I downloaded the game on July 23rd and have made multiple real money purchases. Even though I couldn't connect thru Facebook, the settings for DMK shows my Facebook ID to be 10111273465726161. Please help :) Thank you!
no avatar

JJ1990

Windows PC

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:35 pm
Ich habe meinen Spielstand bereits am 31.07.2020 verloren und sofort ein Ticket mit der Ticket-ID 20792457 geschrieben. Bis heute hat sich nichts getan und ich habe auch bisher keinerlei Rückmeldung erhalten. Ich glaube nicht, dass sich da irgendwann noch mal etwas tun wird!!!
no avatar

Laurabee85

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:14 am
I have still had no response from gamloft i have sent so many emails i have no response from here. I dont know what else i can do. Really eant my game progress back I have spent so much time and money on this game
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:54 pm
You are not alone it seems.

I have been emailing back and forth with them since Friday, 09/04/2020.

Still have not heard back from my last email to them.

DollyParoo

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:31 pm
Dear Joy,

Thank you so, so much for your patience and attention.  My ticket number is 20933151.  It has been one week since I had a response to my last email - and I truly believe the next response will take care of the issue and restore my game!  I am eager to have it today so that I have an opportunity to get Ralph, even if I can't do anything else in the event.  Please, please - is there anything you can do to speed this up?  I know you are all working very hard and that there have been a lot of tickets with this event.  Thank you again for your work for us.  I really do appreciate it!

--Tiffany
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:17 pm
After starting my support request on 09/04/2020 they finally got to me today, 09/10/2020, stating "We have located a save file in our database from before the progress synchronization happened and sent it to your account."

The save was current up to 09/03/2020. I lost everything from that last save until what I am doing now. That is, if it saves correctly.

I lost all my Tower Challenge progress up to that point. I am out six (6) days of playing. Now way to get back what I have lost according to a Gameloft email. So, all that I had worked for, and could have gotten during that time, is wasted time since I would have had all I needed to get Gord already.

Harry Hook

Windows PC

Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:10 am
Hi Joy. Lost my TC progress and posted it in my own post but really want it to be seen so I am posting it here too. My ticket ID is 20993503. Joy please help.