Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Whirz

Windows PC

Lost all progress

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:00 pm
Hello,

I have lost all progress on the game since last week. Submitted a ticket to customer care but haven't had an update apart from asking for my IP address. 

Ticket number 20246521 

Can anyone help?
no avatar

Klaudio1991

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost all progress

Fri May 01, 2020 5:44 pm
Hi, I got the same problem, yesterday updating IOS the game got slower so I deleted and reinstalled again but I went back with my progress even reconnecting to Facebook (Claudio Roffo), can you help me to get back my progress? I ve already sent an email to you but I hope you are solving as soon as possible please! My ticket id is 20280523 ( my progress should be level 47 and total day 429 ) thank you
no avatar

Accu Racy

Windows PC

Sat May 02, 2020 3:11 am
Joy, por favor cuando pueda, informe al agente Daria que eche un segundo vistazo aquí porque no se ha resuelto mi problema desde el 5 de abril, y este es el número de reclamo 20131385.
no avatar

Lofty2000

Windows PC

Sun May 03, 2020 10:15 am
Is there a progrem with connecting Microsoft accounts? I too had the game completely reset after the latest updates and when I press the Connect button for the Microsoft account, nothing happens. I've tried all the obvious things like network changes, game reinstalls etc etc but nothing.

I have a support ticket open but so far their response has been unhelpful basically asking me if I have turning it off and on again.

Your ticket ID is 20255565

thanks in advance.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Thu May 07, 2020 12:10 pm
@Whirz, I'm happy to hear the problem is solved. <3
@Klaudio1991, I'm so happy this was solved for you. Have a great time playing!
@Accu Racy, I've highlighted your case in our database. Thanks so much for your entire patience!
@Lofty2000, I've asked the agents to reach out to you asap. Hopefully, this will be fixed at once. <3
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

conteoliver

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 07, 2020 6:53 pm
Hi,
I'm trying to bring progress to a new device (both are Android devices) for my daughter, but I can't.
I guess the problem can be that when I installed the apps on both devices I inserted the age of my daughter (8 years old) and thus in the options I don't see the facebook login.
How can I solve this? I opened the ticket n. 20303435
Thanks in advance
no avatar

Belinda Bowman

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 08, 2020 11:33 am
I lost all progress. I contacted support who sent my game file which i didnt receive. My ticket is 20289759. I havent heard back since May 4th. I dont want to start again

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost all progress

Fri May 08, 2020 1:59 pm
An agent will reach out to you shortly! 😊😊

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Alassanty

Windows PC

Fri May 08, 2020 9:51 pm
Hello,

I have lost all progress on the game since this week. Submitted tickets to customer care but haven't had an update apart from asking for my IP address.

Ticket number 20300933
I’ve begun again, only to do something until problem could be solved! But, I may send u my last purchase confirmation e-mails and you can see, that i was level 36, with 2,3 million visitors, 3 years of game and so many other Characters (almost 60, i guess)! The time, the problem occur was Monday (may 4th) at 5pm, when my Windows restarted alone, and the game was open!

My last purchase Microsoft numbers are: 9964130652,
Maybe, they will help you to find my account log progress.

I am so upset, even cause the last purchase, I couldn’t use! It was few minutes before lost progress, and now the Star wars event has ended! I want my 3,45 reais back or some stuff like a gift, and OF COURSE, I want the problem solved even cause I play with my 8 years old son, that is at home, cause of quarantine and cause, I spent some money with this game, since it was small! I am an old player! And the last reason, so that I can play and don’t lost calendar or new events!
Can anyone help? Thanks, and waiting ansiously,

Liane Moreira
no avatar

IceAngelPrincess

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 4:32 am
I can't tell you how many dozens, yes literally dozens of times I've lost my Progress, had to restart because Gameloft couldn't find my information.......I've been dealing with the Support on this issue for over two months now.....I was on the game the night before the Pocahontas stuff was added to the game, had been playing for aq weekand a half without issue, then poof the Pocahontas stuff hit the game and my progress got rest once again and it hasn't worked right since.......I LOVE and adore this game, it is fun and relaxing......but come on Game loft enough is enough......I've been in so many e mails back and forth with your Customer Support who has now brought the Dev Team into my issue...that Im just gettin down trodden and disheartened over it.......I've debated quitting but then I would be completely bored...and I really do love this game, its fun.  Please help.