Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

twoz1112

Windows PC

Epic Quest Bug

Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:36 pm
Did anyone else receive a pop up notification stating that the "previous event has ended"?  The game then converted all my Onward "currency" to gems and the Epic event was gone.  I closed the game and restarted it and the Onward was back but my currency was down to 0.  I sent a message to customer service...waiting for a response.
no avatar

twoz1112

Windows PC

Re: Epic Quest Bug

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:53 pm
My ticket number for this problem is   20039755
no avatar

Cherie C

Windows PC

Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:46 pm
i have the same issue, i haven't been able to submit a help ticket.  Now I'm stuck not able to move forward with my quest.
no avatar

Kenna2

Windows PC

Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:50 am
I lost all my event currency too after we got the 3 chests. Anyone else expereince this?
no avatar

twoz1112

Windows PC

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:55 pm
Kenna2 wrote:
I lost all my event currency too after we got the 3 chests. Anyone else expereince this?

Kenna2...If I remember correctly, I believe I lost all my event currency before I received the 3 chests.  I haven't yet received a response from Customer Service.  However, today when I opened the game a message popped up that said enjoy this gift and I received 16,000 event currency.  I don't know if all players got this or if that was Customer Service's way of correcting my issue.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:39 pm
that was probably cs
no avatar

CHendriks

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:51 am
Same problem here. Lost all my event currency a few minutes ago. Ticket #20056169

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Epic Quest Bug

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:06 pm
@twoz1112 I'm glad your case was already solved! <3

@Cherie C, @Kenna2 From in-game go to Options - Customer Care menu and open up a ticket so that our agents could help you asap! <3

@CHendriks An agent is already checking your case! 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:14 pm
I have had this happen to me twice now. First time I lost about 9000 quest currency, which was replaced by 3 rubies, the second time I lost about 5000 quest currency, which was replaced with 2 rubies. I also had my happiness reset to content both times, still trying to build up again after the last time...

Tickets: 20031433 and 20041623 submitted March 20 and March 21...

Randy

Rrrrandy

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:22 pm
Just received a gift package, thank you!!! 🤗