Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Kfrine

Windows PC

Re: Issue with my game

Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:07 pm
@Joy FromGameloft ayant déjà essayer tout ça j'ai du réinitialiser mon pc et du coup le problème est régler par contre malgré le fait que je soit connecter sur mon compte microsoft pour la sauvegarde j'ai perdu ma progression, mon niveau de bonheur et des items il y a t'il un moyens de corriger tout ça où au moins compenser

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with my game

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:32 pm
Thank you for keeping me in the loop, @Kfrine!

Our agents will help you in recovering your progress. Can you please create a new one through the in-game Customer Care menu, so they can help you asap?

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Kfrine

Windows PC

Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:49 pm
@Joy FromGameloft j'ai déjà fait une nouvelle requete je suis toujours sans réponse mon ticket est le 20560863
no avatar

Dedrik

Windows PC

Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:01 am
my game completely crashed out and when i was able to go back to it, all my progress is lost and it reverted back to the beginning again. I am on a Windows 10 tablet

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with my game

Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:47 pm
@Kfrine We're on it! Thank you!
@Dedrik Make sure to send us an in-game report through the Customer Care menu so we can assist you faster with this!

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Jer

Windows PC

Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm
Hi,
I have a Facebook connection problem.
I play on PC and I'd like to link my account to the game so I can get my progress back on android but only a connection via an Xbox account is available.
Can we do something about that? Either add the Xbox connection via android or facebook via PC?
My ticket is 20631945.
Good day.
no avatar

JulesofDisney

Windows PC

Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:16 am
14 days waiting for a response from customer support since losing all progress in the game due to windows update. ticket 20567799.
Please help. I've paid money to play this game. I don't understand why noone is communicating with me.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with my game

Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:39 pm
@Jer If you are permanently transferring from a Windows device to Android/iOS, or from Android/iOS to a Windows device, the best thing is to reach us out directly so we can review all of your options. I'll inform the team about your ticket ID. <3

@JulesofDisney I've alerted the team about this.

Joy

no avatar

AriNYC

Windows PC

Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:01 pm
Good morning. I've been having the same problem with my game after the recent update. I have the game on Windows PC. When I try to play, it gets stuck on the loading screen and loops the Connectivity Check. Before the update it worked fine, now it's been almost 24 hours. I've uninstalled it several times, restarted my router twice, then turned the Wi-Fi on and off but nothing has worked.
no avatar

p00ka

Windows PC

Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:46 am
Same here. I am on a Windows PC and the game was working fine. Tuesday,(7/21/20), I went to log in and got a message that no internet connection was available. But my internet is working fine for everything else. I tried restarting my computer, restarting my internet connection, restarting my router, restarting my modem, starting the game without wifi on, (that time I got a connection check message that turned into a no connection available when I turned my wifi on). I have tried leaving my connection off for a period of time, leaving my computer off for a period of time, restarting and checking everything I can think off. What makes it all the more annoying is that my daughter is sitting across the room playing her Magic Kingdom game with no issues. It has been two days and with the tower event going I am running out of time to get it done.