Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

girlys03

Windows PC

Issue with my game

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:50 pm
I have tried to play my game since yesterday, all I get is connectivity on and then it acts like the game is going to come but, goes right back to the same message.Please help if you can can/

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Issue with my game

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:50 pm
Okay, so the game cant even load? is that what you are saying? Or just that when you get into the game it says connectivity error?

These are two different problems and the fix is different.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:06 am
girlys03 wrote:
I have tried to play my game since yesterday, all I get is connectivity on and then it acts like the game is going to come but, goes right back to the same message.Please help if you can can/

Hey girlys03

Toggle off your wifi or just put it in airplane mode momentarily. Load the game without the internet. Toggle the wifi back on and see if you are still able to play.
no avatar

Sebastian Fernandez

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 31, 2020 7:32 pm
Hi! I tried loading the game without Wifi, as I was having the same issue, but it didn't work. I'm still stuck at the loading screen, and when it finishes, it crashes out and leaves the game. Help please!!
no avatar

Rasheed78

Windows PC

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:06 pm
bonjour , suite à la connexion sur un autre PC je me suis trompé de sauvegarde et j'ai perdu la récompense obtenue hier dans le coffre de Blanche Neige: Simplet. Pourrais je revenir à la sauvegarde antérieure ?? Merci d'avance.
Système Windows
Id: 2566:asa:ghe7ffd
thanks in advance.
Ra Sheed

Hello, I used a back up without saving and I lost my gift; Simplet. Could I be back to the last back up please. Thanks a lot. Ra Sheed
no avatar

Rasheed78

Windows PC

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:49 pm
Sorry, my Ticket ID is : 20508597

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:19 pm
Sebastian Fernandez wrote:
Hi! I tried loading the game without Wifi, as I was having the same issue, but it didn't work. I'm still stuck at the loading screen, and when it finishes, it crashes out and leaves the game. Help please!!

sounds like credential corruption.

Coug?  do you remember where the fix for that was talked about?  I can't find it...
no avatar

Disneyfan76

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:47 pm
I am having a similar issue. I was trying to complete the Hercules update and due to slow internet it never completed. Now it won't open at all. I have no idea what to do to fix it.
no avatar

Kfrine

Windows PC

Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:48 pm
Bonjour,
Mon jeu refuse de démarrer, je reste bloquer sur la page vérification du contenu le chargement va jusqu'au bout et me m'affiche un pop-up "connection réussi, merci!" et ensuite ça recommence comme ça sans fin aidez moi s'il vous plait.
De plus je n'ai toujours aucune nouvelle du service client mon numéro de ticket est le 20546859

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Issue with my game

Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:22 pm
@Rasheed78 I've informed the team about your case.

@Disneyfan76 Can you try from a different Internet connection? Try also to clear the cache of the application:

- Go to the device's Settings
- Tap Applications
- Select Manage Applications
- Scroll to find the game, then tap the app icon
- Tap Force Stop
- Tap Clear Cache

NOTE: Do not touch the Clear Data icon.

@Kfrine If your game loads endlessly, please follow these troubleshooting steps that will help to resolve most technical issues:

- Turn your Internet connection off and back on again, then make sure the signal is strong.
- Start the game, making sure that it's the only process running.

In addition, you may also try these other tips:
- Upgrade the operating system and the application to the latest version.
- Make sure that unnecessary applications are closed when you play.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!