Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Golden statue glitch

Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:04 pm
Twice now, I set characters up to do collect the golden statue quest (Lady and the Tramp/Princess and the Frog).  When I log back in to collect I do not get any trophies, the banner with time left displayed is gone, and when I try to set up the characters to do it again, the trophy quests are gone.

If I log in later, everything is back like it never disappeared.  But I am out a bunch of trophies and have to take everybody back out to start on task again.  This also happened to me in the Star Wars quests.  Are you aware of this glitch and can you help me fix it please?
no avatar

Bryce1106

Windows PC

Re: Golden statue glitch

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:54 am
Same issue but nothing came back. Was at 299 trophies. Clicked on a check for mickey to get number 300 and my leaderboard and everything disappeared. I am online and the rest is working. Characters and buildings are not getting trophies or items. Tried numerous restarts

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:11 am
If you guys are experiencing issues go ahead and contact customer care. If you have done so already feel free to share your 8 digit ticket iD here.
no avatar

treeline34

Windows PC

Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:50 pm
I receive Anna's costume but can not use it.  Does Anna need to be at a certain level to use it?  If yes, what level?  If no, then why can't I use it?
Thanks for the help.

Silmarwen0114

Apple (iOS)

Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:32 pm
Coug wrote:
If you guys are experiencing issues go ahead and contact customer care. If you have done so already feel free to share your 8 digit ticket iD here.

How do you contact customer care?  I thought I was doing that by posting here.

i am having a similar glitch in the Onward quests now.  There are no currency quests for me to select, and the character I was collecting tokens for is greyed out and I’m told it’s a limited time character.  Is the Onward event over?
no avatar

treeline34

Windows PC

Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:14 am
Thanks for the reply Silmaewen0114 but I figured it out! :)

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:21 am
Silmarwen0114 wrote:
Coug wrote:

How do you contact customer care?  I thought I was doing that by posting here.

i am having a similar glitch in the Onward quests now.  There are no currency quests for me to select, and the character I was collecting tokens for is greyed out and I’m told it’s a limited time character.  Is the Onward event over?

well, there are two ways.  The first is through the options menu on the upper right hand courner of your game screen.  Blue with while horizontal lines on it.  The other way is to go directly to the web page, especially if you cant find the button on the option screen or you cant get it to work.  check the last post of this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=2122&t=687491