Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.

Uruvale

Windows PC

Daily calendar not working

Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:56 am
Since last sunday the daily calendar is not working. I lost all daily rewards.
Besides, the game hasnt been able to update. I tried to "force" it by downloading the update but the microsoft web says it is already installed and doesnt show any update-
I have contacted custom service TWICE. I received the authomatic mails but no further response by a human living.
Id 2566asa4h9896
tickets 19776277 y 19671885
no avatar

adriephoenix

Apple (iOS)

Re: Daily calendar not working

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:12 pm
Today  with opening the game .. I couldn't open the daily chest (today is was lionking)  i had to open it again and then chest was  already used but didnt see any change
no avatar

Rayzor373

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:52 pm
The above issue also occurred for me today. I opened the lion king chest, but the chest didn’t open. I had to restart the game and the the calendar chest stated I had opened it.
Gameloft has a post about this in FAQ and states that the chest “must have opened”, but I did not receive a new character, nor a concession nor decoration.
no avatar

SleepySunshine

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:59 pm
I also have a problem with the calendar! 
The streak isn't engaging even when it has a check for consecutive days. SO FRUSTRATING!

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:25 pm
adriephoenix wrote:
Today  with opening the game .. I couldn't open the daily chest (today is was lionking)  i had to open it again and then chest was  already used but didnt see any change

Hard to say.  Often, when the game crashes in such a moment, you really do get the goods, you just don't know what they happened to be.  In theory you might ask customer service, and if you get really lucky as to who's desk the initial trouble ticket lands on, you might get an answer.

GL has a point.  Unless you have complete documentiation about just what you had as far as things that might have been in the chest and can prove those numbers remain unchanged, the odds are that you got the stuff from the chest and just don't realise because you don't remember what you had before.
no avatar

Stephanie Ybarra

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:40 pm
Same thing happened to me!! What is the solution??
no avatar

Philip Loftin

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:43 pm
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I started to open the daily reward (Lion King chest), the chest showed up but I could not tap it to open it. I tried over and over. After a few minutes I restarted the game and the calendar showed as if the chest was already opened. I'm fairly confident that the two concessions I have not placed yet I already had both of them. Regardless, with multiple users reporting the same issue on the same day, that indicates there's a problem somewhere that needs to be addressed. I feel ripped off as a result, as I was looking forward to this Lion King chest and now I won't know what (if anything) came out of it.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Daily calendar not working

Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:09 pm
Hi Kingdomers,

If you haven't already, make sure to report this issue through the in-game Customer Care menu, as our agents will gladly look into and further assist you.

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

rodrick616

Windows PC

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:14 pm
Hey, I didn't get the reward of the game either, and it happened several times, like I don't have a Tinkerbell