Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

Chanda Keith

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Game Problem

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:02 am
I've been having a problem with my game for over a month now. It started as I was about to open Frontierland. Merlin started towards the gate to unlock it and I got bounced out of the game. Since then when I try to get in, I can hear Merlin talking and I'm bounced right out. Does anyone have any ideas? I've cleared the cache, forced the game to quit, deleted and reinstalled the game and updated my version twice? Does anyone have any other ideas? I have a ticket in and they've been very nice, but I miss my game and seeing the new Star Wars land in my mother's game is making me miss it more.

Coug

MVP

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game Problem

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:46 am
Chanda Keith wrote:
I've been having a problem with my game for over a month now. It started as I was about to open Frontierland. Merlin started towards the gate to unlock it and I got bounced out of the game. Since then when I try to get in, I can hear Merlin talking and I'm bounced right out. Does anyone have any ideas? I've cleared the cache, forced the game to quit, deleted and reinstalled the game and updated my version twice? Does anyone have any other ideas? I have a ticket in and they've been very nice, but I miss my game and seeing the new Star Wars land in my mother's game is making me miss it more.

Hey Chanda Keith, 

Has this issue worked itself out or is this still occurring? If not have you tried contacting customer support? If you can't get into the game to contact customer support you can do so by visiting the following link:

https://support.gameloft.com/contactus?igagame=DYWN&verify=yes

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Problem

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:44 pm
Hi Chanda Keith,

You can also share the ticket ID here on the Forum, if you still need assistance. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

xkasia87x

Windows PC

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:05 pm
Hi,
I've issue with the new update. When I open the game there is a pop-up window that my version is old and i should update, but when I go to the windows store game there is only a play button, no update.

star_ranger4

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:25 pm
Check that your update actually updated. Go to Microsoft store, and click on the little download 'thing' next to your 'Im Me Icon' and be sure that its not queue'd but didn't download.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Problem

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 pm
Hi xkasia87x,

Let us know what's your game version, as star_ranger4 suggested. 🤗

Joy
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Ben Anantasomboon

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:51 pm
Yesterday morning, I clicked on Aurora to finish her mission of walking and thinking about Prince Phillip. After that, as I understand, its supposed to unlock Phillip and begin the process of getting him, however it jumped to the load screen and right back to the game and Phillip remained lock so I uninstalled and reinstalled Disney Magical Kingdom. I came to find that it restarted my progress. I don't remember my username and I don't believe it was backed up to Facebook or Android Play Games. I sent a help request and my ticket number is 20176391. Is there anything you can do to retrieve my data? I've put a lot of time and money into this game. Please help.
no avatar

Princesssuzie

Apple (iOS)

Re: Game Problem not loading

Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:35 pm
I have been playing for years, but yesterday the game has had problems loading.  It goes to load, then exits.  I have tried uninstalling the game 3 times but I am still having the same issue.  I am playing on IOS.  I would really start to play again, it's one of my favorite games.

thank you
no avatar

Amber Harding-Chaney

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 07, 2020 5:46 am
I'm having an issue with the Gaston Statue, it does not register for the California Screamin Thrill Zone.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Game Problem

Thu May 07, 2020 12:15 pm
Hi Amber! <3

In order to increase the California Screamin' Thrill Level, the required Decorations and Attractions must be placed in the California Screamin' Zone, and they should stay in that area. Once they are removed/replaced/stored, the level progress might be affected.