Found a bug or an issue? Report it here.
no avatar

julann

Windows PC

Have Videos for Gems Stopped Working?

Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:25 am
​hi, so its been a while that i cant watch videos to gain gems or magics, neither use on the theater for gems daily too. Its that a problem in general or its my game? 
Thanks!

Coug

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

julann wrote:
​hi, so its been a while that i cant watch videos to gain gems or magics, neither use on the theater for gems daily too. Its that a problem in general or its my game? 
Thanks!

Hey julann, 

Watching videos for gems or magic should still be working. This has been an issue in the past with Windows players. Contact customer care through the game menu and submit the form. You should then receive an automated email with the 8 digit ticket ID in the body of the email. Feel free to share that number it here.
no avatar

Cat.L

Windows PC

Bonjour,

j'ai exactement le même souci. Je n'ai plus accès aux publicités, donc impossible d'avoir des items, ou des materiaux.....
Cela fait plus d'un an que ça dure.J'avais laissé tomber le jeu car j'en avais ras le bol de tous ces bugs. J'ai repris en pensant que depuis le problème aurait pu être résolu via des correctifs ou des mises à jour, mais je constate que le problème est toujours présent.
Je me sens lésée par rapport aux autres joueurs car ils ont des avantages auxquels je n'ai pas droit et notamment lors des challenges ou les autres joueurs bénéficient de bonus de jeu pour les aider à avancer, et moi non !
Depuis le temps que ça dure pour moi, je pensais vraiment que le problème aurait été résolu, mais pas du tout ! Sachant que par le passé, j'ai envoyé de nombreux tickets auxquels je n'ai pas eu de retour.

Mon Id utilisateur est le : 2566:asa

Merci par avance de bien vouloir vous pencher sur mon problème.

Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Have Videos for Gems Stopped Working?

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:12 am
Hi there! 🤗

Can you please reach us out so that we could look into it? 🤗(Main Menu - Options - Customer Care button)
Always use common sense and don’t do anything to another member that you wouldn't want them to do to you. It’s the Golden Rule!

If you're using vulgarities, your post will be edited into one adorable/cute & lovely one!
no avatar

Cat.L

Windows PC

Re: Have Videos for Gems Stopped Working?

Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:16 am
Bonjour, je l'ai dejà fait. Mon numéro de dossier est le : 20998783
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Customer Care says basically that they are working.

But the Gameloft page says:

Since I downloaded the new update, I have not been able to watch video ads!
Please don't worry; we've been working hard on a fix for this and will update our FAQ page as soon as we have more information for you.

https://support.gameloft.com/game/6/25

Which one is it?

Tony Lambert

Windows PC

My theater stopped working for about a week. I opened a ticket but it mysteriously started working again on Monday, 9/14/2020.
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

I have had sent a couple messages to them asking why mine have stopped working. Have yet to have them work.
no avatar

Eyorelizzie

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

North Pole

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 pm
julann wrote:
Thanks!

same here. No gems for days now. Will never be able to buy new characters.  Probably have to uninstall?
Tap tap wait hours  tap tap repeat
no avatar

Burlyman

Windows PC

Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:29 am
Here is the response I have gotten about my user id change on my desktop and not being able to see the ads:

Thank you for your email.

As for your user ID not being displayed and your ads not running, please try the following steps:

- Close the app and relaunch it.

- Power off and restart your device.

- Check that your device storage is not full. Make sure you have several GBs available.

- Try an alternate connection method. Switch from wired to Wi-Fi or vice versa. Try a neighbor's Wi-Fi (with permission), preferably one with a different Internet service provider.

- Sometimes firewall software might prevent you from connecting. You can see if the issue is caused by a firewall by turning it off temporarily.

- Sometimes antivirus or malware-prevention software might keep you from connecting. You can see if the issue is caused by antivirus and malware-prevention software by turning it off temporarily.

As for the fact that you have to start a brand new game when opening the game on another device, please note that you must log in with the same social network accounts that are linked to your game profile at level 58 in order to synchronize your progress on both devices.

If such an option is not available in your game on the new device, please specify the user ID of that account (kindly note that you should enter your personal information first in order to enter the game), so that we can investigate further.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
-------------------------------
Daria
Customer Care Agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/